Gil <3 Cath #21: he's UP in bed while she's shaking her head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #21: he's UP in bed while she's shaking he

I voted in the poll, but the only one I can remember voting for is the ET kiss, I still go all giddy when I'm watching that ;)

EricaSJ said:
Awe poor Gravy. Can't let you feel left out, can we? ;) Go to our cozy corner and look into the multimedia folder, then get my gift for you guys. :D
Ah yes Gravy!!! You need to go to our Cozy Corner and look for that clip of Gil and Cath (and Greg) dancing. That's the closest thing we can get to our dirty dancing fantasies lol! Im still laughing over that one.. Gil and Cath (and Greg) are the biggest dorks. :lol: How I wish CSI would someday put something like that on the show.

cath4gil said:
I voted in the poll, but the only one I can remember voting for is the ET kiss, I still go all giddy when I'm watching that ;)
I believe most of us do. But still, that's very cute of you, Tracey. ;)

ETA: Guys I need a favor. Have Catherine said that she didn't wear perfume at work? If yes, which episode was it? Thanks for your help. :)

Oh noooooes, Gravy! You haven't?! *quirks eyebrow*

You really need to check it out. Don't eat, or drink anything while trying to open the file, though. You might get choked. :lol: LOL j/k. But trust me, you're going to love it.

Uh, anyone gonna answer my question? :D

EricaSJ said:

ETA: Guys I need a favor. Have Catherine said that she didn't wear perfume at work? If yes, which episode was it? Thanks for your help. :)
Is that the one when Detective O'Reilly thought he smelled her perfume? That's from S3's High and Low. Why did ya ask?

And Gravy yup you must watch that clip of Gil, Cath and Greg dancing like whoa.. they were hot in that clip.

Ah that's it! I remember there was this scene but I couldn't figure out which episode it was. Shock? Well me too. I think work has killed too many braincells in my head. :lol: Anyway, here's the convo between Catherine and O'Reilly...

CATHERINE: Hey, do you smell something?

O'RILEY: Like what?

CATHERINE: Something ... fruity.

O'RILEY: I thought it was your perfume.

CATHERINE: No. I never wear perfume at work. It dulls the sense of smell.
The reason why I asked about it...hmmm... Well we are having season one reruns over here. Joy! :lol: I watched Crate 'n Burial again last night and lookie what I found...

SARA: Did you just slap on bad cologne?

GRISSOM: I never wear it. It interferes with the job.
So, who do you think learned the habbit from whom? ;)

Hehe Hottie you think so? I wonder what others think. :D

Yo! Have you voted for the GCtv awards yet? Go vote and tell us about your choices. ;)

I already voted and gave my choices.. anyway, where are we now in the episodes? We have very little GC in Suckers and Paper and Plastic so lets go to Early Rollout, shall we?

I like the intro GC scene in that episode, they showed that they are comfortable when they ask about each other's schedules and other semi personal stuff.
4x150160gh.jpg

Catherine: "Early morning call-out, the worst. Where did you come from?"
Gil: "Home."
Catherine: "Did you get any sleep?"
Gil: "No. You?"
Catherine: "About a half an hour."

I'll save my most favorite scene in this episode for later. i LOVE that scene.

Hottie_Cath said:
I already voted and gave my choices..
LMAO. You are the one who came up with the awards. :lol:

Gosh. Early Rollout. Hmmm where to start? :D I LOVE this episode. We've got angry Cath, angry Gil, sexy Cath and jealous Gil. :lol: I'm not talking about my fave scenes right now, though. I'm too sleepy to do that. Just had to say that I really love it. :D

Anyway, Gravy here's a little sneak peak of Gil and Cath dancing clip. Gil was so.. Gil on this one. :lol: He was only swaying his head and a lil bit of his hips while Cath (and Greg) we're bangin' their heads to the music. Tell us if you've seen the clip and tell us your reaction mkay? :D

gcdanceyo_0001.jpg

Early rollout--well Erica I forget about everything (the jealousy and the fight) everytime I recall this Gil and Cath conversation in Early Rollout:

Gil: "You don't have a personal life?"
Catherine: "I ... write this down: I haven't had sex in six -- no -- seven months."
Gil: "How can I help?" *smut*

Poor Gil couldn't dance any more than he did cause he must have pulled a muscle with all that dirty dancing with Cath the night before :lol:

Mmmmmm I'm sure Gil did help Catherine by dirty-dancing with her. :lol: Oh grillow you bad girl. See how you corrupted me? :devil:

Lmao! I wonder what muscle he tore? oops. :lol:

Btw, there's already a spoiler for Season 7 in the main page.. but meh, there's nothing interesting there, in a GC shipper's perspective that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back