Gil <3 Cath #21: he's UP in bed while she's shaking her head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #21: he's UP in bed while she's shaking he

god i wish the spoiler will happen, but considering the accuracy of spoilers and my lack of faith in tptb, i will not get my hopes high. (i'm so hoping that i will be pleasantly surprised :)) anyway, it's still so good that we are finally getting something since the "incident" and finally we see a possible ray of hope :) as for cath, i wish they won't put her through too much ordeal, she is a single mom who still has a daughter to worry about for god's sake

well at least they are in the same scene. i told ali i came up with a great visual for this if they would film it. and oh what a visual and nothing in that script has to be changed to do it and quite honestly i think it would happen on its own anyways.

now one more title suggestion...

cat's got his tongue.

Well put them in a same scene and it will always have a great visual :lol: Unless they are once again banned from being their normal selves and letting true emotions flow

well i had a thought on the no looking from teh end of last season in relation to the comment by the shrink. obviously this is set up to talk about gsr but what if he is by some weird chance referring to gil and cath? when did gil start avoiding her? looking elsewhere instead of at her? actual noticeable avoidance? ok, so we understand why he's not looking at the other woman but cath? he feels guilty about what he is doing and cannot face her because of their own relationship. we already know they have a marriage of the minds, so his mind knows his body is cheating.

oh another thread title i'd forgotten about

marriage of the minds (the bodies will follow soon enough)

Oh well, I don't really care what the C/G scenes will look like. I mean some people will always see it as something romantic, like us, but some will just never see the chemistry there. It's all subjective so I'm not going to waste my time arguing over it. But as long as there's C/G, I'm content. :) I really hope they won't edit out these parts because they show something very essential to the show that we haven't seen in a while, the C/G dynamic. Romantic or not, it's up to you. ;)

oooo.....I must say that is a very plausible theory! You should tell TPTB about it, it'll provide them with an excellent twist in the plot if they are thinking of bringing back GC (it may be abit soapish but we're just playing their game :D) Oh and I sure hope gil's body follows soon enough!

CoolC - as I said before: You think way too much! :lol: But, I really like the way you think! ;)

At this stage I don't think it'll be anything romantic, but i sure want to see the deep concern that they have for each other. If gil really "rushes" to see cath I think we can surely hope for that :) But as you said, it's a matter of how you view it so romantic or not we'll just have to wait and see :) However, I'm pretty sure it'll most probably be romantic once coolcatz adds her two cents to it :devil: Anyways, I just hope the gil-brass thing in the s6 finale doesn't happen to gil-cath in this epi.

-----edit-----
Are we having a poll on the new thread title?

Oh you got the first dibs again! Love you Ali.
*lets out a sigh of relief* thank goodness the writers still have their sense of continuity and Gil will be at her side during that minor accident. So Gil realizes that it wasn't an accident, someone is out to kill Catherine.. I was wondering if we will get more GC out of those scenes? What do you think? I hope Gil won't be as cold as he was shown with Brass in Way To Go.. that was so OOC for me. He was so concerned with Holly Gribbs, Nick, etc. And then suddenly he was so distant to Brass. That was just horrible, horrible.
coolcatz roflmao! I love that idea! But be careful though somebody will be out to getcha after that brilliant, brilliant theory. :lol:
And Erica I don't care about what those attention hungry people say, they're just out there to follow us around and piss us off. But *shrugs* its not working.. theyre making themselves look stupid instead. And its actually flattering that someone out there is willing to waste their time and pop their artery for the lowly GC shippers.

Thread title poll! You may choose 5! :D *coughs* I voted for Buttprints.. surprising isn't it? :lol:

Okay... wow. Granted these new spoilers sound very intriguing, but... how much are they going to put this poor woman through? Just had a thought, though (and sorry if it's been mentioned before - I just woke up)... It wasn't really an accident, right? (Or did I mis-read that somewhere when I rushed through...) What if this "accident" has to do with what she goes through in the premiere, whether it be what happened to her, or if it has to do with Sam? And if I leave that behind for a moment and focus on the G/C aspect of it all, well... I'd honestly KICK his butt if he WASN'T worried about her (and we FINALLY get them working together!). This is where I want to see that good old chemistry, though - i.e. let them them be themselves again! Someone made a good point - one I think we discussed a lot after the finale - that TPTB could very well be afraid to let G/C shine too much (which is stupid to me - why not go with what's natural?), considering how little screen time they let the two of them have together during the latter half of last season. So yes, I'm hoping this will start to make up for all that. And to put an even MORE positive spin on things (and this is where Angie heads into lala-land), what if this is what sets Gil's thoughts in motion and what has him leaving to do his little "soul searching"? Unless it turns out to be one of those, "Oh, life is so short!" moments which doesn't work in our favor at all, that is. Either way, I'm glad to see some spoilers which contain both Gil & Cath for once. We haven't had those in quite some time.

Okay. I REALLY need to stop ranting.

And as for the vote, there were MANY options I would've gone with normally, but I had to stay true to what I was saying all day long yesterday, so my one and only vote went to: "What would he do without her?" Surprised anyone? No? Okay then.

;)

If they do another "life is so short" stunt they are going to be in big trouble. I don't think GCers will want GC to happen in this put off manner, at least I know I wouldn't want it that way (don't want to be said to be speaking for the whole community ;)) And as for the fans of the other ship, nothing much needs to be said, we all know what will happen :D

csigrillow said:
It was just released that in Built to Kill, GC is going to be working a case together and Cath is going to be in a car accident and Gil rushes to see if she's ok!

well they are sure putting Catherine through the ringer at the start of the season, but HOORA, her love is going to be there, rushes to her side *sigh*, now that's what we want to see, some lovely G/C interaction!

coolcatz said:
now one more title suggestion...

cat's got his tongue.
Ooo do like that title ;)

ok, remember the finger and how gil reacted? now we got our continuity last year with the story about his father (he did open up and we all know to whom). and refresh your memories of harvest. if tptb have any freaking sense left at all gil will have to be involved from this point on in some way. he found cath, he will have to help find linds. she can't drive (her car was wrecked) so someone has to drive her.

You have much faith in TPTB, coolc. I can't shake the memory of how cold Gil was to Brass in Way To Go. That was so OOC (not to mention what followed), that TPTB will have to do much, much more to get me back to watching the show.

As for the new thread's title, wow! so many choices and only 5 picks allowed... My favourites have to be the buttprint and Do you want to suck it :lol:

^ Told ya she was mean. :lol:

Hehe I just couldn't resist the shower one and the dear one. On I just watched To Halve and to Hold tonight, we're having season one reruns over here. Anyway, it gave me another good reason why they are not boring...

36. Because he labelled her his. :lol:

...and it was FOXY written on that label. Haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back