Gil <3 Cath #21: he's UP in bed while she's shaking her head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #21: he's UP in bed while she's shaking he

Well... I gotta admit that the first time I read those spoilers, they looked pretty darn good to me. I.e. I got my hopes up that Grissom was finally realizing that something was wrong in his life and how he's acting towards others (naming no names, naming no names... *bites cheek*). But now the first thought that popped into my mind was (after thinking about how TPTB are acting these days), "Oh #@%$. He's gonna come back to LV and freakin' propose or something." Yeah, I don't know what happened to my positiveness. LOL I swear it's still in here somewhere, so I'm gonna go back to hoping that he comes back as the old Gil after doing some proper soul searching. 'Cause I really miss the old Gil. But... maybe what sets this whole thing off is that other spoiler about him being bored and how that's how he's come to find himself where he is. Who knows what it will lead to, though, after he comes back. Both Gil and TPTB have some serious redeeming to do right now, IMO.

you're on a roll!! i love you. :lol:
I was thinking that the story they will write may be loosely based on real life--Billy is tired and bored and he needs another outlet and that is theatre. And from the spoilers from Season 7, its as if Gil will be looking for more from life. So maybe, after Billy's stint in the play, he'll feel rejuvenated and I was thinking that it may be seen on his character Gil. As for Gil's relationship with another girl or Cath, I have no idea what will happen. Just let the old Gil be back and lets start from there. Hell yeah! TPTB should redeem themselves, fix the mess they made or I'll have fun making cartoons out of them again. :lol:

ok, i think that it will deal with the obvious but...i'm hoping that when he comes back he has his head out of his, um,other head and is thinking straight. i just cannot see how they can throw away the gc dymanic in any sense and expect viewers to stay interested. and hopefully when he comes back he will be a bit more concerned about our ms willows. now if they really really really wanna make me happy while he's gone let's get someone who looks an aweful lot like ray liotta after cath. and then gil can kick his ass when he gets back

now to thread titles...

forget the shirt, they'd rather shower.
it's her buttprint on his desk
lindsey's pa...um close friends
she's the one who shares his secrets
two supervisors rolling in the...oh hey!
the stripper and her mad scientist
hello dear
you showered?
they share a history (btw, i was reading a fic i wrote before kkbb and i had the shared history line in it, they took my line)
she soothes him
all (bow)tied up
looks and licks
bite your tongue
do you want to suck it

ok, i'll stop for now.

LMAO *hearts you* Let's just say I have a lot of catching up to do in the discussion department. ;)

*wrote everything in a spoiler-cut until I realized I didn't really write anything spoiler-ish*

Re: Hottie

Could very well be! Thing is (and this is where I go all pro-G/C, although I'm not sure why I'm apologizing for that in a G/C thread, so just excuse this poor excuse of an... well... excuse)... Gil NEEDS some excitement in his life. Or rather, he needs someone who PUSHES him, challenges him. This is part of the reason why I think Catherine is so perfect for him. She doesn't let him get away with his crap, and she challenges him like no other because of that. Plus Catherine is definitely more of a wild one, and to me, that's exactly what he needs, while Gil may be able to ground her a bit. In other words, she's the yin to his yang (or was it the other way around?); the heart to his soul; the wife to his husband (that last one sounded a bit weird, but you get the point). Now, seeing as how I don't really see TPTB taking them down the romantic route right now, I still hope that they (and GIL) go back to recognizing that connection and special bond. These two are a popular pairing, not only among shippers - when they work a case together they produce magic on screen (at least when they're allowed to be their freakin' selves!). TPTB should take the hint from all the polls that were out and about during the spring. So fine, you don't want them to be in a romantic relationship, but take the hint that a LOT of people like to at least see them working together and have a special friendship (which they DO! We didn't imagine it, YOU wrote it into the show!).

Erm. Rant over. *blushes* You can all go back to what you were doing again. ;)

ETA: LMAO coolc! I love all those suggestions! My vote still goes to "What would he do without her?", but we definitely have a LOT of options for the next thread right there. ('Cause yeah, I uh... really want the "WWHDWH?" one. *g*)

LOL! CoolC Those are great suggestions. Another that I thought of while reading your "you showered" title: "thanks for noticing". (something TPTB don't seem to do these days)

Oh coolcatz I love the first two titles. LMAO! :lol:
Wow Angie thats one hell of a rant.. And I totally agree! Now I hope you send that to TPTB quick! Channel your energy to the right places. :lol:

So fine, you don't want them to be in a romantic relationship, but take the hint that a LOT of people like to at least see them working together and have a special friendship (which they DO! We didn't imagine it, YOU wrote it into the show!).
True! They wrote those GC stuff on the show and its just too bad that aside from the CSI timeline, they are going to mess with GC this time. :rolleyes:

It going to be #22 soon, how about what the other, "What would he do without her and What would she do without him?"

Oh that's a cool one. Yep we will have #22 soon, I will add everything you all suggested in the poll later. :) Anymore thread title suggestions? Anyone?

ot: heya if i don't make it later, hope somebody could start the thread title poll. :D

O/T Are you guys planning to buy Season 6 on Oct. 10? Forget it, it have move up to Nov. 14.

Back on Topic: thanks. I have always like Grissom with Catherine, not with Sara.

Hottie_Cath said:
Oh coolcatz I love the first two titles. LMAO! :lol:
Wow Angie thats one hell of a rant.. And I totally agree!
Now I hope you send that to TPTB quick! Channel your energy to the right places. :lol:

Ditto! But I have a feeling they can't really bring back the old GC if they decide to continue the way they're going, because we all know that GC will just shine and overshadows everything else (you know what I mean). So in order to save they're own sorry a$$es, TPTB has no choice but to cut down on GC.

Of course, there is another option and that is to cut the OOC thing that they have been doing and get csi back on the right track.

Oh about the thread title, I was quite decided on "What would he do without her?" but coolc's new additions distracted me *glares playfully at coolc* and now I'm torn between WWHDWH and "It's her buttprint on his desk" :

Ahaha coolc you just made my day. Those suggestions were freaking awesome, and true! :lol: I love all of them, really, but I think I'll pick the first one because it's so hilarious and it gave me another reason:

35. Because they shower together. :D

It was just released that in Built to Kill, GC is going to be working a case together and Cath is going to be in a car accident and Gil rushes to see if she's ok!

Good grief! How much more can that woman handle to begin the season? At least Gil makes a token appearance.

Yeah, you have to wonder what else they're going to do to poor Cath and it turns out the car accident was no accident

Good Lord. I knew there had to be some C/G to start the new season. Thanks a lot, Ali. You're an angel. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back