Gil <3 Cath #21: he's UP in bed while she's shaking her head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #21: he's UP in bed while she's shaking he

Hard to chose only five but, well .... I vote for the harder/faster , the shower, what would he do without her, the butt print and the do you want to suck it ?

37- Because he notices her tan .

coolcatz said:
ok, remember the finger and how gil reacted? now we got our continuity last year with the story about his father (he did open up and we all know to whom). and refresh your memories of harvest. if tptb have any freaking sense left at all gil will have to be involved from this point on in some way. he found cath, he will have to help find linds. she can't drive (her car was wrecked) so someone has to drive her.
*coughs*
But there's another guy with them there. He could be the one driving. *dodges tomatoes* :D And if I remember it right, it will be Sara who'll be with Cath when she finds Lindsey. But!!! they haven't even finished filming yet so theres still a chance we may be surprised. I'd love to see a Gil/Linds interaction, it seems that he's good with teenagers.. aside from all the previous Gil/Linds scenes, the Gil/Ellie interaction in Way To Go was quite memorable.

Oh yay! We have a tie.. come on you gorgeous people.. vote! :)

38. because he dresses up for her
39. because he thanks god for her call

I voted for what would he do without her?, butt print, do you want to suck it?, eddie always knew and may i take your hand?

Ah there's always a tie when we have polls. :lol: BTW where's Gravy? I was thinking these new posts would definitely make our little Gravy smile. Hehe.

C'mon vote, peeps. We can't have two titles for one thread. :lol:

In the opening sequence of part 2, Gil observed the carwreck scene and found out it might not be an accident. Then comes this particular description..."Catherine makes eye contact with Grissom." Oh they are allowed to make eye contacts now? :lol:

We could mix two titles : "Do you want to suck it ? You showered ?" or vice versa No ? okay :rolleyes:

^ LOL Catherine, you still get credits for that. ;)

Anyway, we have a few topic going on here. The episode discussion, 50 reasons, new thread title, and of course the spoilers. We are right on Harvest for the episode discussion, got 37 reasons so far and obviously have been talking about the spoilers non-stop. :lol: Hmmm I think I've got one more reason:

38. He gave her his fetal pig which he delievered with his own hands.

And we all know that Miss Piggy meant a lot to him. He wouldn't give it to just anyone except Catherine. :)

Erica, thanks for thinking of me again :lol: I think you know me too well. It really did make me smile, :D

How much hell are they going to put CAtherine through? I mean..the mickey, the Lindsey kidnapp, and the Sam death, they're putting way too much pressure and spotlight on Cath. But certainly glad that Gil is at least doing something about it unlike the time with Brass (sigh), but this is good news, and I'm content.

Oh I think "You showered?" should be put in front, it sounds nicer and ah more logical :devil:

rebec said:
Oh I think "You showered?" should be put in front, it sounds nicer and ah more logical :devil:
ROFLMAO! Believe it or not, rebec I was thinking about the same thing but dared not post it because I thought I'd probably get modslapped for not fitting the PG-13 meter. :lol: Glad to see you put it so nicely hahaha.

ETA: *pats Gravy* Aww you're so cute. :)

Hahaha. Glad I come off as cute. I get that a lot. (throws up). :lol: Sorry. :p

I picked the two What would you do without me choices. I thought it was the "opportune moment" ;) Pirates..I swear..Pirates combined with GC...it's going to be the death of me.

Why PG-13 meter ? I was just thinking about ice- cream ! I gonna be modslapped because of you, guys
5387zw5.gif

:lol: Erica we really do think alike. The power of implications just made it much more fun :D Of course there is also the PG13-meter to consider

ROFLMAO! ice-cream! That's just too funny and ah creative :devil: In fanfics that I've read they used another kind of food, but I'm not going to say what that is over here ;)

-------edit-------

oops, double-posted again, that's funny cuz I only saw bobo's post before I posted :confused:

to mod: I'm really sorry :(

Please Rebec, call me Catherine because you gonna give Tushie bad jokes idea's !

Well, return to the topic:
40- Gil knows Cath loves hot-dogs (and I swear, not double meaning here)

Catherine, very nice pun there. :lol: It can go both ways, and i know you know that ;)

Can I add one? if it's repeated, please tell me.

41. Because he asks her to be his girl ;) (Dead Ringer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back