Gil <3 Cath #21: he's UP in bed while she's shaking her head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #21: he's UP in bed while she's shaking he

No double meaning, eh? And you seriously think we're gonna fall for that one? *shakes head* Oh girl, what do you take us for...? ;)

And oooh, I like that reason, Gravy! Don't think it's been done before (then again, with my memory... *rolls eyes at self*). And ah! That one inspires me. ;)

42. She still wants him even when she thinks he's taking a leak.

Your inspires me this one , WW:

43- He loves the "gonna be my girl" song when she's beside him .

Catherine...that's kinda what I just suggested :lol: I think it could go either way, so :p

Being creative, aren't we? ;)

44. He sucks his finger when she says sex up.

Ooh, ooh! I know, I know!

45. He wants to smear peanut butter all over her delicious body and lick it off. (And that's NOT boring! *nods decisively*)

Come on... you KNOW that's what he was REALLY thinking when he was sucking on that finger.

Did I just fly way past the PG-13 radar...? *tries the innocent look just in case*

Sorry Gravy ! it's the heat (I think) :D
Love yours, Erica and WW !

46- He take her in his arms (from the boat, don't ask the epi's title)

Gosh I'm starting to have this feeling that we'll end up having waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more than 50 reasons. :lol:

47. He doesn't mind her checking his butt.

And alas, she's the only one who saw it, thanks to TPTB and the editor's scissors. :rolleyes:

Thread title poll, just scroll down, *cough* vote for buttprints! :lol: You may choose 5 titles. :)
Thread title?

Oh nice! We're gonna reach 50 reasons now. Gil will be so happy to receive these on his birthday!
48. Because they know how long they've known each other.

^ That's a very clever one, Hottie. ;) But do you think the current Gil will get it? :D

49. He remembers how long they have known each other in years, months AND days.

I found this pick in the billypetersen.com gallery and just like gagged!

ASC02_11.4.06.jpg

EW! Gil and Ecklie hanging out!? Something is wrong. :D

^ Um Mercedes did you post the pic? Because I definitely see no pic up there. Or maybe I'm blind. :lol:

Duh Hottie, the shower's better! Vote for the shower, peeps! :D

So, who wants to contribute reason #50? ;)

50- He's the only one who saw her as a stripper !

I found the 50 , may I give him his presents ? pleeeaase :(

EricaSJ said:
^ Um Mercedes did you post the pic? Because I definitely see no pic up there. Or maybe I'm blind. :lol:

Duh Hottie, the shower's better! Vote for the shower, peeps! :D
Shower is cute too but I like the Butt prints better! Gorgeous GCers don't forget to vote for the thread title poll! :D hehe.. Vote for the buttprints

Yeah xitalian I couldn't see a picture. Cath is the people person and she obviously can outwit Ecklie, so maybe Gil asked her for tips on how to get along with the evil one?

And catherine, sure you can.. you can make an artwork out of the 50 reasons we posted here. combine it all and make a banner or something.. :D Yeah we're volunteering you. :lol: Just kidding! :D But if you want to, we won't stop you.

I'm not the bans' queen you know ! I let you doing it :D I love yours, I'm sure you could do something terrific ;)

Playing Devil's advocate here, but do we know if #50 is true? What about Brass? What about Ecklie? (Ewwwwwww! - but if you notice, Ecklie always has a soft spot for Catherine)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back