Gil <3 Cath #21: he's UP in bed while she's shaking her head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #21: he's UP in bed while she's shaking he

Oh you will for sure :devil:

Getting the dynamics back is just the very first step, just a few scences (looks and short convos), then a few epis (discussions of cases, processing crime scenes together plus the frequent tush checks), then........oh well, that's for you to figure out :devil:

Just noticed the postcount of our thread. Hey peeps, it's that time to think about a new thread title! :D Before I make Hottie creat yet another poll, let's collect some suggestions first. So...what would you like for our new thread title? ;)

(Gets a bit greedy already.)

I freakin' want "What would you do without me?" or "What would he do without her?"

'Cause that's something that TPTB need to go back to. Well, not the statement in itself, but rather the meaning of it. (See previous posts to stop me from going on a ranting rampage again.)

I really liked this from the previous polls

Gil <3 Cath #22: What would he do without her?

Haha, ww looks like we have the same views, well you know what they say about great minds :lol:

------edit-------
oops, sorry i double posted
*quickly apologises before I get a modslap*

What about : Gil <3 Cath # 22 : "What they gonna do without viewers ?" Ok, Ok ! I'm really pissed off :rolleyes:

Interesting, rebec. Because I had that one in mind when I was typing that post. Hehe. So we do think alike, huh? ;) Hey coolc got frustrated by the thread title issue in the Marg/Catherine thread. Maybe she could get us some really cool ideas in here. :D

Yeah, well... you're gonna see ME frustrated if we don't get this darn thread title already! LMAO

Seriously, though, it really is my favorite option for a new thread. It's them, it's what TPTB need to get them BACK to, and... did I mention that it's really them? ;)

(Great minds are good. In fact, great minds are bloody brilliant! ;))

Ok, to ease everyone's frustrations and while waiting for coolc to give us a suggestion, I came across this pic

[image]http://photos.graveshiftcsi.com/displayimage.php?album=4&pos=153[/image]

It might have been posted before, but just look at the way cath is looking at gil! she is SO distracted in what she should be doing (paying attention to the evidence)

Love the epi too :)

---edit------

oops sorry, not really sure how to post a pic, how do I make it appear or at least post it as a link?

Uh ? what pic :confused:

Try to put your codes in capital letters :)

Gah, but we need a poll! :lol: And I'm sure there are some other interesting titles. Oh I just thought of this one...how about Gil <3 Cath - PureJoy #22: He Admires Her? This one came from the season 1 finale Strip Strangler. After Cath said her famous motto "never doubt, never look back. That's how I live my life", Gil told her "and I admire that". So, for your consideration. :)

The GC pic that I was trying to post in my previous post
it appeared as [image]........[image] can't seem to make it appear on this page

Okay this is the pic rebec was trying to post...

sag05ob7.jpg

rebec it didn't work because you don't have the permission to post a pic yet. You need to have 100 posts first. Before that, you can just post links. :) Also, the url you put between the image tags were not the url of the pic. It was the url of the page that pic was on. So basically it wouldn't show even if you already had 100 posts. When you try to link to a page, you can use the "url" tags to make text links. ;)

Hmm... that's a good one, too, but I still want "What would he do without her?" I'm not budging on that one! *g*

And rebec, the reason your pic isn't showing up is because you're not linking to the actual image-file (which would end in .jpg). Although I'm not sure if you can actually post images yet anyway - do you still need 100 posts for that? I haven't got a clue. LOL Anyway, as for the pic, the URL leads me to a pic with Marg, Billy and Robert David Hall (which I'm guessing isn't the pic you're referring to). Still... lovely pic this one, too. *g*

ETA: Erica beat me to it. *slaps Erica very lovingly*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back