Gil <3 Cath #21: he's UP in bed while she's shaking her head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #21: he's UP in bed while she's shaking he

well walt's getting out of prison would certain add another dynamic, especially if there was any pre-existing relationship between him and cath before he murdered tony.

It would also bring a good reason for Lindsey being kidnapped too.

Where you get the spoiler that Walt will get out of prison? How do the spoiler, I tried that before but I can't seem to get it right. Do you do the same thing if you do the quote or what. I will be back soon my dad get off the computer.

oh now that's an angle i hadn't thought of. suppose they do bring in walt as part of the crime against cath? oh geez, evil boy he'd be. and it would fit the general greek tragedy set up of the willows/brauns.

Gilbert[/b]]There isn't any spoiler about Walt yet. His getting out of prison is just an assumption from some C/G fans. I hope that's clear enough for you. ;)

Gilbert said:
Where you get the spoiler that Walt will get out of prison? How do the spoiler, I tried that before but I can't seem to get it right. Do you do the same thing if you do the quote or what. I will be back soon my dad get off the computer.
Gilbert, some of those that we posted were just speculations about the spoilers. :D Those entitled as 'season 7 can of worms', 'spoiler thoughts', etc. were just speculations. And the spoiler tag can be found in the "Instant UBB Code" menu when you click the "Reply" button.

You see - we can all come up with this stuff at the drop of a hat, so why can't the people that get paid the big bucks to write the stupid episodes come up with anything that ever makes sense? I still say that killing off Sam is a HUGE mistake! Sam brings a wonderfully personal dynamic to the show. They wouldn't need to just rely on the Lindsey-teenage rebel angle that I've heard to be coming.

Gilbert, use this:

<font class="small">Code:</font><hr /><pre>
your spoilers blah blah blah
</pre><hr />

kaylene i do agree. i'd rather see sam live. but as stated early, given the choice between sam and linds i've got to give up sam. and i will so miss scott wilson's appearances. he's absolutely marvelous. and regarding lind's teen attitude i think with these spoilers that what we would be dealing with wouldn't be teen rebellion, but more of her reaction to what happens in these two eps.

But since it's As the CSI's Turn, Sam could come back as a twin or a ghost :lol:

LMAO! That reminds me of Dallas. How about Gil Grissom wakes up in his condo in the series finale and realizes all these years are just a dream? :lol:

Good gracious, E! Then I would definitely need to get a new tv, because I KNOW there would be a big hole in it! I absolutely HATED that Dallas scenario. Then again, the "Dallas" PTB went against their loyal fans and killed off the popular Bobby. They had to come up with a stupid way (other than a twin) just to please the fans and bring him back. That's why I reitterate - DON'T KILL SAM! It would be like killing off Lady Heather. (she's probably next - just to make the GSR'ers happier)

oh now that would really piss off people. but who knows. with five eps a week they will have a lot of time to fill.

OK, all this spoiler talk is making me:
A) crazy (already there)
B) mad
C) really mad
D) sad
E) depressed
F) wishing for seasons 1-4 again
G) All of the above

Definitely "G"

So - are we done with NMB? Next up is the Season 4 finale: Bloodlines. For some reason, this isn't one of my favorites. However, the lady that plays Linley Parker did an amazing job. I always love George Newbern (Todd Coombs), but he's normally a nice guy.

I need to go refresh my memory on this, so will get a full recap later. *off to look through the transcripts**

actually i've got something to add for nmb but i've got to get it from another computer so i guess we move on and i'll back track.

actually, i really liked the case in this episode. i thought it was very solid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back