Gil <3 Cath #21: he's UP in bed while she's shaking her head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #21: he's UP in bed while she's shaking he

yes and no it's different. the thing is she's still in a public place. she still accepted something from some she didn't know even if nick was there. she still left by herself. i'm not saying she was wrong in ww cuz i'm guilty of the same thing and i just don't see the big deal in making out with random joe at a bar. but this time, even though she was drugged it apparently went further. and i think that this will make her very very hesitant to say anything at all to gil.

coolcatz that was an amazing chapter of Lindsey's Party. You should write on CSI, you're better than the writers there. :D

I think that maybe Cath was hesitant to tell Gil because he will react the same way as in WW (he hit you?).. not because she went out again but because she got hurt again.

As far as non-spoilers go: I think we're still on NMB right? Love these two pics
cgneon1.jpg

cathsam420.jpg

(Oh, please let those spoilers be WRONG!)

thanks guys, i'm really nervous about this chapter.

true. she said in nhi that she was always trying to prove herself to him. she would definately feel like she let him down again by getting hurt. and he would be pissed at the person who hurt her and frightened that she was hurt and would be short with her again.

That reminds me of the PD scene in WW where Gil says "He hit you". His voice, his facial expression in that scene - so AWWWWWWW. Then he goes back to being a jerk at the end. Wonder which Gil (if any) will show up this time. Even Ecklie seemed a bit sympathetic to her when he was taking her statement.

It's amazing what spoilers can do to people. If you go to the spoilers lab, people were talking about Nick raping Catherine. ROFLMAO. Anyway I don't have faith in either TPTB or Gil now. I think it would be nice if they handle the Cath/Sara parts well. I've always loved it when the girls get along, although I still wish it would be Gil. *shrugs*

true. he was hurt at that point that she had been hurt. and i honestly believe he still believes novac hit her and that she was just making excuses. i also believe they've had that conversation before. but...as this applies to the spoilers i dunno. i read somewhere that he (billy) was going to be gone for two eps.

Back to non-spoiler talk..
Thanks for those pics kaylyne I totally love the dynamics between the three. Come to think of it, most episodes with Sam are memorable.

csigrillow: Im bored too but I need more.

i agree. the dynamics between the three are among the best on the episode. for a character who has only appeared sporadically sam is extremely well developed. you know he isn't completely evil, that he has a part of him that is capable of love.

I'm assuming Cath will be the sole heir to Sam’s fortune so that will be interesting to see how they play that out and what Gil's take on that is

My opinion? Sam and Lady Heather are the two best recurring guest characters on the show ever.

coolcatz said:
for a character who has only appeared sporadically sam is extremely well developed. you know he isn't completely evil, that he has a part of him that is capable of love.
So true. As it was evidenced in KKBB - the limo scene with Cath where she was kind of taunting him "what would you do, Sam?" - you could see his eyes start to tear up. Scott Wilson is a great actor. I need to go check out a few more of his movies. I saw the brief scene he was in with Charlize in "monster", but that's about it.

But would Sam have totally cut Walt out of the will? Just because he was in prison? Remember his line in "burked" - "I loved one son more than the other" and "I made them. I raised them". I'm guessing down the road we get a legal fight between Cath & Walt - then the $250,000 check from Sam to Cath comes out in the open.

even so, with sam's renewed relationship with lily that could change things yet again. do you really think walt will leave prison? there are a lot of things at play here that will affect his will. and then another thought. a lot of people are saying it is too much for two eps for one character. but my thinking is that this sets up cath's story arc for the rest of the year. her actually having to deal with all of this comes later.

I'm thinking maybe Walt got a life sentence

It depends if it's "life sentence" or "life sentence without the possiblity of parole". Look at how many cases the CSI's get with people that have been released from prison after serving their time for murder, only to get out and be criminals again. Who knows - maybe Walt just got out of prison for "good behavior" and is eventually the one responsible for killing Sam - thinking he'd get all the money ------hey! there was a great fic about that. What was the name again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back