Gil <3 Cath #21: he's UP in bed while she's shaking her head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #21: he's UP in bed while she's shaking he

I will try it but don't laugh at me, I'm new at this but I'm not new to the board.
Are they going to killed Sam Braun? Who will killed him?

I did it. Thanks, EricaSJ.

congrats gilbert! if you will go back a page or else check the spoiler thread in vegas you will find your answer.

^ Hehe you're welcome. Glad you can use the code now.

Gilbert[/b]]From the spoilers, it seems Sam is going to die, but remember those are just spoilers. They could be either rewritten or even edited out. So don't sweat on it yet. As for who will be the one killing Sam, we don't know yet. Walt was just a speculation we had here.
To me, Bloodlines is one of the weaker season finales so far. I'm sure you all know which one I consider the weakest. :D But I love it that Cath is willing to help Linley. You could see that she felt helpless that she couldn't protect her. :(

I guess this is going to be a short review. I somehow can't really get into this episode.

* As I said previously, the lady who played Linley did an amazing job.

* CATH: You can't always trust your eyes.
LINLEY: He wanted me to see his face because he was going to kill me, and now you're letting him go?
CATH: This is my cell phone number. Call me if you need anything.
LINLEY: This isn't gonna keep him away from me. What I need is protection. I need a gun.
CATH: If you don't feel safe in your home, stay with a friend.

You just know that Cath's going to get a frantic phone call. How many times does she give out her cell # to a victim?

* --Cath on the phone with Linley--
CATH: Willows.
LINLEY: I can't wait 72 hours for a gun. I need it today!
I need it now!
CATH: Linley?
LINLEY: Hold on.
CATH: Linley, I can barely hear you. Where are you?
LINLEY: Fremont Street. I-I know you can help me. Just-
just give me a name. Tell me where to go.
(Over the phone, CATHERINE hears glass breaking. LINLEY screams.)
CATH: Linley?
LINLEY: Stop!
(The connection dies.)
CATH: (shouts into phone) Linley?!

* --trying to find Linley--
CATH: It's the same guy. He's getting rid of the witness.
BRASS: Who identified the wrong man.
GIL: Soon as the DNA comes back, we'll know which brother it is.
CATH: And until then we wait?
BRASS: Well, I got every police officer downtown looking for her.
CATH: Yeah, you should have had eyes on the brothers.
BRASS: Yeah, in a perfect world, yeah.

* I like when Sara & Vartann go to the other brother's trailer and get surprised by him. They both draw their guns. (A Vartann sighting!)

* SARA: Hey, hey, Nick, congratulations on your almost promotion. Seriously, you deserve it.
NICK: Wow. That's really hard for you, isn't it?
SARA: Yeah, it is.

OK, that was a longer review than I thought, for an episode that I really didn't care for.

^ Hehe you couldn't help it, Kay. Look at your post...it's all Cath scenes. :D

Thanks for the review BTW, helped me recalling the best scenes from that episode.

Hey now - I have a Sara scene too!! (just for good measure) :devil:
Those were the only exciting scenes in the whole episode. The rest was quite dull! All of the Gil scenes were not memorable. Just wait - we're coming up to Season 5. (haven't decided if that's good or bad yet)

Season 5 ... had it's moments. I think it was definitely better than Season 6. Even though the teams were split up, it seemed like Gil was always showing up at Cath's crime scenes lmao!! :D

Yes - Season 5: The Cath/Gil angst; the Cath/Sara angst; the Ecklie/everyone angst;

I'll just call season 5 "the season of angst". Season 6 will be "the season of stupidity"

littlesara - glad you joined in the conversation.

Yo, welcome back littlesara! Glad you're around again. I totally agree with you, haha. Season 5 wasn't that bad at all...comparing to season 6. :D Although -as kaylyne said- it was the season of angst, there were still quite some nice C/G moments. :)

kaylyne, oh wait until we're up to season 6. Wait, are we really going to discuss it? :lol:

Okay I'll say one thing... I'm utterly utterly confused. I'm actually in purgatory. Guide me.

Wait...who's getting raped? :eek: And bar? I'm totally lost in this discussion. Catch me up, guys.

Seems our favorite girl here (Cath) gets slipped a "mickey" in her drink and passes out. When she comes to - she suspects that she's been raped. She calls Sara to help her. Also sounds like Sam gets shot and dies in her arms - somewhere down the road. GRRRRRR!!!! ----oh yeah, Lindsey is supposed to be kidnapped too.

um....what? Okay, what is this like...soap-opera central? TPTB are going down the wroooong way, I can tell you that. Sheesh. Not good news. She calls Sara..yeah that's understandable right? When she thinks she's been raped, she can't call Gil. I mean...we've read fanfics like this.(maybe TPTB are getting into the fanfics themselves.. heheh). But okay. Thanks for the explanation kay. oh and about the time being changed...what is that? 1:00? (sigh)

k these spoilers are sooo...sooo...terrible for lack of a better term! what has the world came to!!!!!! *gets a straight jacket and rocks back and forth sobbing*
what happened to the good ol' days when there was a gc scene in every episode, when they stole little glances, when they watched over each other, when gil got their daughter a chemlab, when he rejected sara's dinner invite, WHEN THEY HUGGED!!!!!!!!! it's not fair!

alright i think i'm done

^ Oh we don't like the spoilers, either. Shame TPTB wouldn't listen to us. Glad we've still got fanfics, fan videos and other stuff created by the fans. Seriously, I think the fans know better about the show than TPTB do. They even had to change the timeframe to cover their own a$$. *shrugs*

EricaSJ said:
Uhoh, Tracey sounded really pissed off. :D

That I am Erica ;)

great theories guys into the spoilers about the first couple of eppys, although I'm liking Sam's son aspect, even though I hate this storyline, also Gil has to be there to help Cath in the aftermath, they are best mates, if he doens't you might as well throw the CSI book right out the window!, wait a minute haven't they done that already ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back