Gil <3 Cath #21: he's UP in bed while she's shaking her head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #21: he's UP in bed while she's shaking he

Wow...it seems there's a lot of dramatic stuff in the beginning just when Billy is away...And I've noticed that this has sort of a soap-opera feeling. Sam dying in Catherine's arms while Lindsey is kidnapped? :eek:... I fear the worst may be at hand. Very soap-opera ish. CSI's losing it.

actually, i heard that the reason they are bloating the cast is that they are actually going to new eps five days a week and moving to a new time slot, 1:00. i think they are replacing as the world turns.

LMAO! That makes sense. Alright I am not going to get my hopes up anymore.

^ Good girl, cofi. As Ru said in the YoBling thread...have little faith in TPTB. :D

and hottie you will get an update tonight. guaranteed.
Yay! Lindsey's party! Thank you!!!

coolcatz said:
actually, i heard that the reason they are bloating the cast is that they are actually going to new eps five days a week and moving to a new time slot, 1:00. i think they are replacing as the world turns.
LMFAO!!! I wonder if that would click.

You know what Im guessing we wont have gc scenes in season 7 just like what they did in season 6. but all i can say is.. Gil needs more. :lol:

coolc[/b]]Oh no! Don't let them replace As the World Turns! It's a very good soap opera actually. I really doubt CSI would get as popular if they moved it to that timeslot. :lol:

Eh, no C/G scenes? That would be so odd since they are the leads of the show. Oh well, guess we'll have to just wait and see. :rolleyes:

trust me on this one. they cannot do it. totally impossible.

I don't even know why they seem to want try it that way.

And everybody you have to get to graveshift or her lj to check out Coolc's Lindsey’s Party update. I can only describe it as awesome! :D

^that's a good handler. and yes, i just posted chapter 14 of lindsey's party so, um...enjoy?

I'm kinda bored tonight, and I still can't believe these new spoilers :eek:

ok, so she calls sara to process the scene because she doesn't want the others to know she may have been raped. now what if she called sara because she didn't want gil to find out because of how he reacted over adam novack? yeah i want gil to be there to help her but he can't because of that unless sara calls him. now you know sara will probably tell him what happened anyway so he will know. but because of the brain drain of tptb will they let cath know gil knows or will he keep it a secret because he's not supposed to know? and how will he deal with it? he can't comfort her because he would give away that sara told him. or does he try and comfort her again like he tried (and couldn't) in lhb? and what about the after effects on cath?

csigrillow said:
I'm kinda bored tonight, and I still can't believe these new spoilers :eek:

Well then, we'll just have to liven things up around here. UGH! don't remind me about the spoilers! :devil: It makes me want to hit something. "I just want to hit it hard" (Sally Field in Steel Magnolias)

coolc excellent chapter! Very enjoyable story. Keep 'em coming.

ETA:
That could be a reason why Cath would call Sara. First of all, Sara being a woman would have to be easier on Cath to explain everything. Secondly, if Cath knows about Gil & Sara, she would instinctively know that Sara would tell Gil, so Gil would know and Cath wouldn't actually have to tell him. I'm sure after a trauma like that, Cath wouldn't feel overly comfortable around a man - no matter if it is her best friend. Plus with Gil being Gil, I don't think he really would have the words needed to offer her comfort

oh i love love love love love that moment in steel mag. i remember being totally in tears and then choking on my laughter when claire pulled ouiser (sp)out and told malynn to hit her.

that's true. but we dont' know that cath knows (i think she does). either way because of the end of ww i don't think she'd call gil. she's stated before how she's always trying to prove herself to him and now this happens and she does prove him right, at least it appears that way.

When I first read the spoilers I immediately thought that Gil might end up giving Cath a hard time again if he finds out

I see this as a different situation than in WW. This time, Nick is there with her. She's not seeking out a man, or on her own. (I can't remember - is this a CSI function, since they were talking about Gil coming?) This is just Cath minding her own business (as far as we know yet). In WW, even though she didn't set out to go man-hunting, she ended up flirting with Adam, and getting all the way to the car, before putting on the breaks. ------- UGH! I just had a very strange picture in my brain when thinking of the Gil "dancing" line. Can you imagine Gil & Sara dancing together?! :devil: Somehow that picture makes me break into fits of giggles. ----Anyway, regarding Gil being there for Cath, I could see the Gil from seasons 1-4 trying to be there for her and want to console her. I can't see the Season 5 & 6 Gil having a clue of what to do for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back