Gil <3 Cath #21: he's UP in bed while she's shaking her head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #21: he's UP in bed while she's shaking he

two words for you bobo: soap opera
*sigh* Thats a sweet great cap of Gil from No More Bets bobo :)
Hottie, I wish I was the queen of good spoilers though and my bionic sense isn’t helping me too much as far as finding Gil/Cath scenes
What? You are the queen of spoilers.

I agree with your two words HOTTIE ! :p

*note to myself:next time, shut my mouth*

Happy C/G spoilers ? we're back to seasons 1,2,3 or 4 ... :rolleyes: damn, I miss those nice spoilers !

We're all gonna need some therapy after this :lol: CSI has gone bonkers. (and the shippers too :lol: )
Anyway.. I love the Gil/Cath friction in No More Bets. We should watch that scene over and over again cuz Im guessing it might take long before we get another GC scene like that.

Ummmmm - Hottie - don't we ALREADY need therapy? :confused:
And, it's already been a while since we've had a GC scene like that.

I'm not one to disagree with you needing therapy! -smirks-

Squishy's not gonna like spoilers this year. Nope. --- Anyways, Season 7 is going to go to a rocky start.. well at least your not getting ANOTHER explosion --huggles Flackie-- .. Oh yeah Rissa, *looks at my icon* I'm so not one to lecture about mulishipping! ;)

Love yall, Miss yall! Pm sometime!

-vanishes for good-

ok, so yeah, i already know. and am i happy? no. as pissed as the spoilers for last season? not hardly because i could see cath having a hard time dealing with all of this but i just do not see her as being able to cope with completely loosing lindsey. i so do not want sam to die cuz i loves me some sam. and i honestly do not see how they can do this without having gc together at some point but then i'm not the freaking idiot in charge of the show either. you know, sometimes a degree from cornell just does not translate into logic. anyways, i figured from the mention of being slipped a mickey that something along these lines would happen. and will nicky get to feel guilty?

now on to nmb. this ep wasn't about this case at all. this ep was completely a character study of the dynamics between cath/gil, cath/sam and sam/gil with the two men representiing the battle of good and evil over cath.

coolc[/b]]Oh we figured you wouln't be happy about the spoilers and were talking about which one of us should tell you about them. Then grillow was brave enough to do it. :lol: Anyway although I'd love more Cath/Sam stuff, I don't like this one. I wonder what their intention is to put Cath through so much. Also, I'm with everyone else. I wonder how they'll do these scenes without Gil because Gil was always there when it was about Sam. Sigh.

uh, shall i reference the moronic show runner again? she's forgotten a large part of what makes this show work. but i am worried about all of this happening in the same ep/two eps. it is a hell of a lot to deal with. i don'tknow if any of you have ever taken psych classes but they have these lists of stressors and how they affect your life. and there is one that rates certain evenets and the more of these events happening within a short period of time the more likely you are to be pushed completely over the edge.

coolc[/b]]I guess we can only hope for TPTB to rewrite it and get rid of one of the storylines. I mean I don't mind Sam or Lindsey stuff, but both at once is too much for me. I do have a speculation about why they seem to try to get more Cath!drama, though, and it (my speculation) does have something to do with Gil.

I can't believe that Cath will have to deal with the Sam and Lindsey aspect in basically one of two eppy's, too much to deal with for our CAth and Gil has to be there somewhere, he's always been there for Cath in the past and if he isn't, I'm going to be damn annoyed, more annoyed that am I now. Why did they have to kill Sam, why, damn them!

coolcatz said:
now on to nmb. this ep wasn't about this case at all. this ep was completely a character study of the dynamics between cath/gil, cath/sam and sam/gil with the two men representiing the battle of good and evil over cath.
Dang right, coolc. The case itself was kind of weak; the most interesting part and the highlight shall be the Cath/Gil/Sam dynamics. Ah how I miss those scenes!

Uhoh, Tracey sounded really pissed off. :D

You know I actually attempted to go spoiler free this season :lol: After like a week I gave up and read them all. Then ate some brownies cause they upset me so much. They can't kill Sam! And poor Cath. The only good thing here I guess is that we'll be seeing more of Cath. And of course the high probability that Gil would be involved.

i wouldn't count on it. they seem very determined not to have gil and cath together in any sense at all. but then again they don't really have a choice because what happens in those scenes just happens. you can't stop it. i do have a small shread of hope that they will have gil be there for her to deal with the aftermath. not having him there would be like her having not been there for his revelationtion about his father.

oh i have a nice little thing about nmb but it's on my other computer. i'll try and post it tonight.

and hottie you will get an update tonight. guaranteed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back