Gil <3 Cath #21: he's UP in bed while she's shaking her head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #21: he's UP in bed while she's shaking he

Lindsey kidnapped too? Good Lord, how much more can Cath handle. The way I'm putting this together - Somebody drugs Cath to take Lindsey. They do this to get back at Sam for something. Sam probably gets shot trying to rescue Lindsey. That scenario would make sense.

Erica I don't know a Carol M. either. Screw that name. lol!

Sam will get killed saving Catherine. The perpetrator popped up when Cath and Sam were talking. Jeez those writers are too hard on catherine.. I wonder if they'll edit the script to make the story a bit lighter.

EricaSJ said:
LMAO Hottie! I am sure I didn't put the name Mendelsohn between those soiler tags. Go check again. :lol:
CM was the voicer of the "heart & soul" comment. However, I think that it's been a while since she made those comments. She seems to have changed her tune a bit in the past few years -- allowing the show to become so completely changed for the past few seasons that you don't see that dynamic as much anymore - especially since they don't allow the "heart and soul" to work closely with their great chemistry these days.

ETA:
OK. That makes sense. So with that much Cath drama - why add a Lindsey kidnapping into the mix? Jeez, do they have to do it all at the same time? That's getting a bit much, ain't it?

ETA - another thought:
How much do ya wanna bet that the scene with Cath holding Sam will be the first time we hear her call him "Dad"? :devil:

LOL okay. Whatever you say, Hottie. :lol:

The spoilers made me sad (and here I was, saying I wouldn't get myself worked up. LOL) because it's such a bad, bad time for Sam to get shot, and I really don't want to see him die! I'm with you, Hottie. I hope they rewrite the scene and make it lighter, or there would be too much for Cath to handle. Jeez I can already imagine the negative comments about Cath!drama. LOL. So, any C/G besides that line?
ETA: Great bet there, Kay, and I think the possibility is sky-high. :lol:

What? Why me? Ask csigrillow she's the queen of spoilers. She's got bionic senses when it comes to Gil/Cath scenes. :lol:
I don't know about any other GC scenes anymore. Which is SO weird actually. I wonder how that certain Carol M. would make those Cath-centric kind of plot work without involving Gil. It would feel really weird and AU (Alternate Universe--the fanfic writers' term) without Gil. :rolleyes: Im used to the earlier seasons when Gil was there everytime there's Cath!drama.

edit: Oh that would be cool if that would happen kaylyne. :D

LOL! Hottie I just noticed your banner! You just need to add Gil's gun-shooting into the mix.

So, is there any other non-spoiler conversation to continue? There's gotta be more to say about NMB. Where are the photos? C'mon, I'm only in charge of the transcripts!! Someone else needs to bring the photos!

She seems to have changed her tune a bit in the past few years -- allowing the show to become so completely changed for the past few seasons that you don't see that dynamic as much anymore - especially since they don't allow the "heart and soul" to work closely with their great chemistry these days.
Yeah whoever she is. I wonder how the storylines would work if she continues with her no-gc scene policy. :rolleyes: The dynamics of the team will suddenly change and everything will be weird.

Oh how timely.. No More Bets. I love this scene:
SAM: I'm curious. What bothers you more? The fact that you couldn't pin a murder on me or that Catherine cashed my check?
And then Gil's look suddenly changed when Sam mentioned Cath.. Gil gets concerned everytime Cath's name is mentioned.

I haven't capped this episode yet, so I stole this from Graveyard Shift Home. :D

nomorebets07wt3.jpg

This is when Catherine found the tire tracks of Sam's limo (eh, we seem to talk about Sam much lately. No? :lol:). Lookie there's the tushie check again! :D

Hottie that scene just proves that Sam knew Cath would tell Gil about the check. I'm sure at the beginning - when Cath/Sam had a great relationship - Cath would talk about Gil when she was with Sam, so Sam would know how close of a relationship CG have. I'm also guessing that Gil/Sam had met a number of times previously - because Gil knew she had a relationship with Sam. (OK, was that confusing enough?!)

ETA: - E That is DEFINITELY a tush check!!!

Sorry, just one last word about the spoilers (you know now that I'm always late) :rolleyes: but if all those things happen, it's impossible to not involve Gil !!!

NMB . I love the scene you're talking about Tushie .

Love this one too (from another site than Beyong but it's not capped) : look at his eyes *sigh*

nmb10.jpg

*Reads Erica's post*and kay's post*
kaylyne I read your post as "That scene just proves that Sam knew Cath would tell Gil about tush check." :lol:
Yeah since they are close I bet Gil and Cath and Sam know quite a lot about each other. Gil knows Sam cares about Cath and vice versa so their banters and scenes are interesting to watch.

But catherine aka bobo those writers have gone bonkers so anything is possible now. :( *mutters under her breath* btw, hehehe its funny how i call you by your cozy corner name and and u call me by my cozy corner name.

Hottie, I wish I was the queen of good spoilers though and my bionic sense isn’t helping me too much as far as finding Gil/Cath scenes

haha! Found one you haven't capped yet, E!

-notices looks-

Yeah, I'll go away now.

-vanishes-

LOL! Hottie I bet Sam knew about all of the "tush checks" too. He knows everything about everyone, right?

I noticed that too Tushie ;) it's precisely because it's our cosy corner ;) and since today, I definitively prefer Catherine cuz a spanish girl said to me Bobo means stupid, silly in her language ! (I don't want jokes about that) :mad:

Well, I edited my post ! what about this scene ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back