Gil <3 Cath #21: he's UP in bed while she's shaking her head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #21: he's UP in bed while she's shaking he

^^ Ah Catherine! The question is there are so many great episodes I can't make my decision. LOL. Anyone got a suggestion?

kaylyne I'm with Catherine. That wallpaper is awesome. Lots of drollworthy icons. And great, great summeries for both Turn of the Screw and No More Bets, my queen of transcripts. :D

Lynny just like you, I don't mind angst every once in a while, but the real angsty type of person is certainly Gravy. :lol:

Mmmmm me thinks Catherine can't wait for the next category of the GCtv awards hehe.

You're right Erica ! can't wait :D ay:ay:ay (sorry but I can't forget the Tushie's vid) :lol:

OK ! I gonna give you some ideas for your week-end :

- Anonymous (S1)
- Identity Crisis (S2)
- Unfriendly skies (S1)
- Chasing the Bus (S2)
- I-15 Murders (S1)
- Fahrenheit 932 (S1)
- Boom (S1)
- To have and to hold (S1)
- Gentle Gentle (S1)
- Burden of Proof (S2)
- Chaos Theory (S2)
- The Finger (S2)

TBC

E - these suggestions are just for purely selfish purposes (to make more icons!) - ones I don't see on your site yet (I probably need new glasses):
2x07 Caged (need more CS caps, please)
2x09 TTWN
2x13 Identity Crisis (include some Millander too please?)
1x23 strip strangler (Cath + gun = you don't have that epi done yet?! Shame, shame!)
1x07 blood drops or 1x06 who are you (I need more Cath/Eddie or just Eddie caps!!)

Gravy- I think the Gil/Sam angst is much about both - that Sam got away with murder, and about Catherine..which would be mostly attributed to how Gil sees the check as a bribe on Sam's part to keep Cath in his good graces. If you remember at the end of NMB, Sam mentions that he always gets his "money's worth". I think Gil is concerned at how far Sam will go in pulling those strings with Catherine. Although we did see him readily give up $1 million to Cath in Grave Danger (more strings to pull?)

^^ See? There are so many good eps that your lists came out completely different. :D *takes note* Thank you Catherine and Kay, I'll see what I can do for you ladies. :)

Also, Kay, I love your theory about Cath/Gil/Sam. Very nice analysis. I, for one, can't wait to see more Cath/Sam drama on the show. (Hey, why not since we seem to be getting another drama?) ;)

Erica I hope you cap The Finger because although they werent together in that ep, I love Gil and Cath there.

Commercial break.. Vaughniston (Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn) created so much hoopla that people started to do manipulations in their computers just to see what the vaughniston baby would look like..
jen_vince.jpg

nice eh? :lol: :lol:

so i thought why not do the same for Gil and Cath..

You
Saw
This
Coming..
gc1.png

Ok thats a pure joy joke.. lol! Here's the professional manipulation.

gc2.png

Meh. Ok bear with me, Im on a high cuz Im checkinging the spoilers for episodes 2 and 3. :lol: i'll be back later.

LOL thanks for the break, Hottie. Very interesting. :lol: I think my wish to see more Cath/Sam drama might come true (yay), but I'm not sure it's the kind I'm going to like (pfffft). I really hope -if it does happen- it'd end up okay.

Yeah LOL we were just talking about Cath/Sam...
..and then whoot Sam is in the rough draft of the script for S7 ep 2 & 3. How cool is that. Im not finished checking out the spoilers though. I just skimmed through them. What do you mean you won't like it? Will it be a major Sam/Cath angst again???

Edit: oh noeeessss!!! I accidentally scrolled down to the worst spoiler first and now Im feeling bad. :( :eek:

I'm starting to like these early Season 7 spoilers. Cath in peril, Cath/family, Cath/Sam (please let them be getting along again - As much as I love the Cath/Sam angst, I'd really like to see them back to their "burked" days. I might actually have to really watch season 7 - maybe.

Hottie I love your version of the Gil/Cath child pics.

Yeah looks like Cath/Sam angst. My source told me that Sam is going to get hurt. From what she knows now, it looks like he's going to get shot and lay in Cath's arms, dying (!). *cries*
Man, it can't be good if that really happens, but spoilers are just spoilers and I'll try not to get myself worked up. We'll see when it airs.

I'm not liking those spoilers :(

Hottie, loving the Gil/Cath kid there ;)

Oh man! I SO did not want to hear that! Well, TPTB really can't be stupid enough to kill him off can they? (then agian, TPTB can be quite stupid). Sure, Paul Millander, the blue paint killer, Tammy Felton - they were all criminals, so eventually killed off. Sam, on the other hand, is Cath's family, and always a great storyline. Plus, they've already killed off Eddie. Sam & Lady Heather are the two most popular recurring characters.

Yeah but Sam got killed saving Catherine. Awww. Btw, LMFAO!! Jeez kaylyne I didn't realize that.. Eddie got killed, Sam is supposed to be killed, CSI: Ay Ay. (go to the Cozy Corner to watch the clip of that.) And to make this G/C.. In the TV Guide spoilers it says that Cath and Nick goes out in a bar, right? So in the draft of the script here's the convo of the two inside the bar: NICK: "So you think Grissom can make it?" CATH: "Not if he thinks he'll have to dance." Aww our girl still knows Gil even if TPTB has been separating them since Season 6.

Thanks for the compliment on the babies. lol!!! It reminds me of a fic entitled Lindsey's Party by coolcatz.. i wonder whe she would update it. :D

The first thing I thought of after reading the spoilers was that I was glad Catherine and Sam made up and Cath accepted Sam back into her life...or she'd probably regret it for the rest of her life. And LOL Hottie, I think TPTB just can't help writing Gil's name into Catherine's lines and vise versa. They know that even when these two are physically apart, their minds are still inseperable. :D Remember what Carol M. said in the official compaion book? "If Grissom is the soul of the show, then she (Catherine) is the heart." :)

^^Mendelsohn who? I don't know such name. LOL!
Btw, are we psychics or what? :lol:
So we're also discussing about the GC baby up there right? *coughs*Lindsey*.. Well it seems that from the draft that Lindsey will be in the two-parter episode. And she will be kidnapped.

LMAO Hottie! I am sure I didn't put the name Mendelsohn between those soiler tags. Go check again. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back