Gil <3 Cath #21: he's UP in bed while she's shaking her head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #21: he's UP in bed while she's shaking he

shall we start with the music? what did you think of them using "bad boys?" got two ties in with that (cops and the movie "bad boys."

^ Whether they meant it or not, it was certainly a good idea. I think they had made great song choices for this episode. Though, *shudders at the memory of Marg in Bad Boys*. :lol:

First of all, boy am I glad to be here. I haven't been here in a while and I've been missing y'all. :)

Now, to Dead Ringer, the beginning I absolutely love. It's...the song, the atmosphere and the fact that it's Gil that's driving beside Catherine who's running. It's just more of the Hot Married Couple goodness that we all just love to see and never get sick of. But the shorts, and the jeans...that's just the cherry on top.

Speaking of more names for Grillows...I find that I tend not to use it, but I rather use GC. I guess I'm just used to the more old fashioned way. :p

Hey welcome back Gravy! Still enjoying your vacation in Korea? It's a bit tense there lately and I hope everything is fine around you.

See, nobody talks about Dead Ringer without talking about the song. ;) I really liked the opening sequence where everyone was running. All of them were so cute! <3

EricaSJ said:
See, nobody talks about Dead Ringer without talking about the song. ;) I really liked the opening sequence where everyone was running. All of them were so cute! <3

It wsa really cute, first off I thought ooo this is different and good, then G/C and the song and thought, damn I'm liking this a lot :devil:

^ Definitely, Tracey. :D And even better, there were even more C/G after the opening sequence. I also loved it when they were processing the dead guy's water bottle. Ah the dynamics.

Well, once more I'm late and my post is going to be very interesting : I do love this epi (for all the reasons you guys have already said) !
See ya
coucou29.gif

^ LMAO Catherine! I'm sorry, but that really didn't seem to be as interesting as you claimed. Is there a scene from this episode that you really like? Or is there a line? C'mon, tell us! ;)

LOL, I knew you couldn't be satisfied by my short post :D hey, it's 4:05 am over here ! my brain don't work very well !!!

Anyway ,it's not very original for a CGR but among several scenes , my fav is when she's running and asks him to find a better song and WHAT song ! (it's a long and funny scene); when they study the dead body (because of Gil's jeans and not because Cath's legs like you) :lol: and the scene at the police "fiesta" :
normal_4x20_141.jpg

Even though tptb seem to have forgotten, they had to have chosen that particular song and that part of the chorus for a reason! ;)

Oh yes ! too bad they're losing their memory :( I miss these episodes .

Thank you very much for updating us with your favorite part of Dead Ringer, Catherine. I knew you could do better than the post you had earlier. ;) Haha I forgot I had capped this episode and was hoping for someone else to post caps. Told ya I'm braindead. LOL. Anyway, tis the water bottle scene I was talking about. Again, ah the dynamics.

normal4x20213yd2.jpg

Forgot to mention this scene ! they look like two very good students ! maybe cuz the table is too large for sex-knees :D

-poof- wow new page, new poof.

csigrillow said:
Even though tptb seem to have forgotten, they had to have chosen that particular song and that part of the chorus for a reason! ;)

I have locked all the other TPTB in some kind of basement, closet, cabin, along with my pairings. Want me to arrange yours? :devil:

-this is what happens when the angsty!triplets (me, vex, and rad) are left alone-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back