Gil <3 Cath #21: he's UP in bed while she's shaking her head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #21: he's UP in bed while she's shaking he

iheartnickcath said:
E Did ya read the fic?... and Thanks.
No I haven't. I have to finish the episode I'm capping first because I've been doing it for an entire week. LOL. I'll read your fic and let you know what I think, okay? ;)

*goes back to capping*

EricaSJ said:
iheartnickcath said:
E Did ya read the fic?... and Thanks.
No I haven't. I have to finish the episode I'm capping first because I've been doing it for an entire week. LOL. I'll read your fic and let you know what I think, okay? ;)

*goes back to capping*

Coolness, PM me or something. ;) ... *hopes it involves Nicky or CatNip or Cath* :D Yeah, I'm not picky.

Ldizzle yes i will change my avi and siggy banner.. but how about cap'n jack? and cuddy? :lol:

coolcatz said:
normal4x15858fc9.jpg

gil: *to himself* we need to go to hawaii, kumoniwannalaia.
LMFAO! :lol: What ever happened to CSI going to London? They planned that before right? Miami will already go to Brazil, that's whoa exciting.
Oh btw don't expect riveting cases in the LV season 7 opener.. the cases will be silly i rolled my eyes while reading them. :rolleyes: Uhm can't we have another Bloodlines or Bad to the Bone kind of eps please.

I was thinking about Blood Drops. It's definitely one of my all-time favorite CSI episodes. Great case and great interaction between the CSIs. I couldn't keep my eyes open when I was reading the info of Toe Tags. You're right, Hottie, the cases and the convos seemed BORING. At least not interesting enough for a season opener. If they don't add something really interesting, I can imagine myself falling asleep during the episode. LOL. I'm glad that Catherine and Brass are working on the same case, though. Maybe we'll at least get a few witty lines from them. ARGH.

EricaSJ said:
coolcatz said:
i must say that early rollout is a great gc ep. the look he gives cath at the end (looking, licking and biting his glasses) just screams sex.
normal4x15858fc9.jpg

*screams* SEX! :lol:
:lol:, it certainly does

The more I hear from you guys about the S7 premiere, the less I want to watch it

An season opener' epi has to be very good to get back the fans :rolleyes: I'm not sure it will be exactly my reaction ! well,at least,there is Cath ... :)

Oops, I forgot to use the spoiler tag. My apology to those who got spoiled but didn't want to. Bad Erica.

Tracey, they might be still working on the scripts. You know, they rewrite those all the time. I'm hoping for a better version on TV, or I might just do what kaylyne does...record the show and only keep the parts I like. Question is...is there going to be any part I actually like?

I think you'll not use your VCR a lot this year :lol:

^ LMAO! Thanks a lot for clearing that up, Catherine. We'll see. ;)

Back to the topic, I believe we're still on Early Rollout. Look at this...Cath is so teasing Gil. :D

*waves* Hello boys! :lol:

normal4x15838ro0.jpg

Cath is cruel here ! :lol: she shows Tom and Bob to Gil and leaves , just like that :devil: I can understand the look on his face just after that ....

Oh. We're finally onto that scene. It's about time. Now...I don't think anyone watching the show can deny that UST oozing from Gil's expression - biting his glasses while watching her leave - and tell us it's not there. Nor can they deny the fact that Gil's mouth was agape when Catherine did the whole give-tom-and-bob-fresh-air thing. :lol: I must go back to see that scene again, and in slow-mo too (slow mo makes it much more dramatic, do try it some time). It's just...priceless. That has to be one of our best scenes ever.

well for those who aren't watching the season premiere you can join me at whatever rehersal i'm working on at that time. it will be fun.

oh man, that scene was incredible. you could just the longing in his eyes. all he had to do was say "no, we aren't ok" and she would have changed her plans for him.

i so miss the good cases from the first four seasons. but you know, when you send those writers to the spin offs and bring in new writers who can't writer character or case what can you do?

I think we gonna miss all these good cases more and more :(

And I agree, just one word and she'd stayed with him ! damn Gil, wake up :mad:

coolcatz said:
oh man, that scene was incredible. you could just the longing in his eyes. all he had to do was say "no, we aren't ok" and she would have changed her plans for him.
So true. He could have asked Cath to stay for a minute or two so they could talk it out, but he sensed Cath was going out and didn't want to keep her longer than she needed. I always chuckle at how you can hear her footsteps coming down the hall, because you just KNOW it's her, and you know that Gil knows it's her coming. I also get a feeling Cath was hoping Gil would say something to ask her to stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back