Gil <3 Cath #21: he's UP in bed while she's shaking her head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #21: he's UP in bed while she's shaking he

^ Oh yeah. Totally agreed. He was such a fool to give that up.

you're right kaylene. she wanted him to ask her to stay. she wanted to talk. she wanted them to straighten things out. but he didn't so she didn't stay and they both ended up worse off.

Oh I think that would have probably sent me crying in joy.
Cath: "Need anything?"
Gil: "I need you to stay."
:eek: That's my dream scene right there. :lol: I think we'd have a darn party down here if we were to get something like that out of TPTB. But that's like trying to persuade an elephant to try and walk through a keyhole.

well,at least,there is Cath ...
Well she won't be around much in the first episode of Season 7. Im guessing Cath will be outta our TV screen once the first chapter is finished (the case of Donna Altman). But Grissom will have a bit more of screentime though. He will be in chapter four (the chainsaw massacre case) and he will be at the end scene where he's lecturing to Forensics college students.

Nor can they deny the fact that Gil's mouth was agape when Catherine did the whole give-tom-and-bob-fresh-air thing. :lol:
*snorts out drink* Well that's a new one. I haven't heard that one.. give-tom-and-bob-fresh-air. I bet Gil would've love to freshen it. haha. :lol:

Oh I think that would have probably sent me crying in joy.
Cath: "Need anything?"
Gil: "I need you to stay."
LOL! Uhm can I think they should hire you as a scriptwriter for CSI.

Ldizzle there I changed my avatar and banner.. happy now? ;)

If only Gil has opened his mouth, he could have been a witness to every part of Cath getting fresh air :devil:

Ahaha I really love the way you girls' minds work. Oh he'd probably name more of her bodyparts. :D

Commercial break.. :lol: Don't worry this conversation is Gil and Cath related, Erica was capping scenes from Pledging Mr. Johnson:

(edited out the un-G/C parts, the profanity and the smut)
Erica: you know how the others say it's the first time gil ever held anyone's hands without gloves when he took somebody's hands in Bloodlines?
Rissa: really
Erica: guess whose hand he is holding?

PDVD_117.jpg

Rissa: *DIES*
Rissa: OMFG
Rissa: i didnt catch that
Rissa: GREAT WORK I LOVE U
Erica: :D

So for the record, it was in Pledging Mr. Johnson when Gil held someone's hand without using gloves. And he is holding Catherine's hand. ;) Mad props to Erica and lets celebrate for that. :lol:

Great catch there, Erica! :D and I love the new banner, Hottie :lol:

And another record--Gil held Catherine hands more than once in Pledging Mr Johnson. He also held Cath's hand when he wanted to take the fingerprint of the victim. We should put that on CSIs book of world records eh?

I bet that most of the CSI records would involve Gil and Cath ;)

And Gil was also with Cath when he wore his cap backwards in Fur and Loathing. That's a first. :lol: Oh and Cath was his first hug.. And Im so sleepy I couldn't think of any episodes anymore but yeah you get my point. ;)

So Rdizzle, question, would you have canon are for sissies if your ship was canon?

^^You honestly think that for everything, Ali! :lol: .. Yeah I got nothing, really. Wanted something witty to say but I lost it.

Anyways, Happy shipping, Laters!

EricaSJ said:
Tracey, they might be still working on the scripts. You know, they rewrite those all the time. I'm hoping for a better version on TV, or I might just do what kaylyne does...record the show and only keep the parts I like. Question is...is there going to be any part I actually like?

Exactly Erica ;), here's hoping for some good rewrites

Think that last scene in Early Rollout was the hottest scene ever in CSI :D

So Rdizzle, question, would you have canon are for sissies if your ship was canon?
Ldizzle its a quote from pirates of the carribean 2: bugman's chest. :lol: :p ..guns are far better and its more deadly. and i'd rather have my ship named as black pearl rather than canon. :lol:

I always chuckle at how you can hear her footsteps coming down the hall, because you just KNOW it's her, and you know that Gil knows it's her coming. I also get a feeling Cath was hoping Gil would say something to ask her to stay.
Back to Early Rollout.. I missed this but I think so too that Gil knows the sound of her footsteps/heels. I just need to watch the episode again to check it out. ;)

The thing I notice the most about that PMJ cap, is where Gil's eyes are looking :D. You do realize that Cath is standing in the boat, and bending down toward him! :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back