Gil <3 Cath #21: he's UP in bed while she's shaking her head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #21: he's UP in bed while she's shaking he

yay! spoilers! hehehehe and weepingwillows i flippin totally agree with you.

sorry if that sounds weird i just woke up... :)

What just that scene??? TPTB are in the wrong way!!!WTF!!

So in USA when is going to start the 7 season?

Yes Lady_Grissom, Season 7 will start on September in the US and the first episode is tentatively called "Toe Tags". The spoiler csigrillow posted is the only G/C scene according to the first draft of the scripts. But they have not started filming yet, maybe if we could annoy TPTB with emails they will change their minds? No? ok.. :lol:

Apparently, all our e.mails didn't annoy them :rolleyes:

arrrggggg! such morons they be! do they even look at their own ratings? do their writers just get the script ideas off of shows they watched the previous night?

csigrillow, i'm not going unspoiled this year. the finale soured me on this crap so i don't see the point of waiting for a pleasant surprise when they are just going to disappoint everyone.

er was one of the best gc eps ever. i love cath's reaction to what he said. those two just need to stop backtracking and start mamboing.

Isn't the show "Supernatural" in the same timeslot as CSI? Maybe CSI is worried about their ratings that's why they had this kind of plot as a season 7 opener. The episode doesn't look appealing to me at all.. add to the fact that there's a only a one-second GC scene which Im sure will end up in the cutting room floor. :rolleyes: So for episode 1, they will have a Supernatural-ish ep Im guessing for the episode 2 of Season 7 they will have a Greys Anatomy-ish episode. :lol:

i love cath's reaction to what he said. those two just need to stop backtracking and start mamboing.
True that! But they did dance already.. only that Gil was just swaying his head and hips :lol: We still need to see them do the horizontal mambo.

Hello out there. I'm not a huge Grissom/Cathreine fan but I was browsing through pictures and came across this. Thought you might enjoy it. :) Smooches

Yes! Supernatural is back!! la la.. I'm sure CSI is freaked out now, but of course the TV Guide says will Grey steal CSI's thunder, or something like that, didn't pay attention..Nicky *drools*

Rdizzle -- I give you a week till you change icons or banners. Why? I don't know, I'm bored, and I wanna pick on you since I can't find E or Squishy.

csi4eva said:
Hello out there. I'm not a huge Grissom/Cathreine fan but I was browsing through pictures and came across this. Thought you might enjoy it. :) Smooches

Thanks csi4eva ! we always enjoy Billy/Gil and Marg/Cath pics :)

Thanks for the spolier.
Great pictures guys.
You guys are hilarious! Thanks for the laughs.

Always love the "smooches" off screen. Thanks for posting the pic. My favorite, though, is the "lick" - just prior to "the kiss"! Do you notice how Marg & Billy have so much fun when they're not in character? (The "ET kiss", the PCA kiss & hand-in-hand walk to the stage, etc). It's such a shame that their playfulness doesn't seem to be allowed on-screen anymore.

Agreed . This chemistry is so rare, on and off screen !

well when you can't squash it then all you can do to stop it is not put them together. sad really. they should just make two shows, 1/2 each. one featuring marg and co and one featuring billy and company. at least that way we'd be sure to see both of them once a week.

Yeah ! but with W.Petersen who will not play a lot in CSI this year, we aren't even sure to see them once a week . Sorry for being a spoilsport
run.gif

*hits you* well they should make the best use of his time and let him and marg work their magic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back