Gil <3 Cath #21: he's UP in bed while she's shaking her head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #21: he's UP in bed while she's shaking he

I totally agree, of course ! but looks like TPTB don't think the way we're doing :mad:

grrrr. we need to get back to the UPlifting episodes of the past, where cases actually existed.

^Squishy.. They ran away, Why? They went to the beach. Well I don't know, ask your banner!

my banner says it can kick your banners a...oh my banner does explain the situation though.

i've missed almost a week's worth of keeping up. i must say that early rollout is a great gc ep. the look he gives cath at the end (looking, licking and biting his glasses) just screams sex.

yeah it explains it... but my banner can so kick your banners a-- Wait, oh yeah it can!..Even though you got a shark and all..but mine has, (you can tell when he comes closer) SuperDave! :lol:

coolcatz said:
i must say that early rollout is a great gc ep. the look he gives cath at the end (looking, licking and biting his glasses) just screams sex.
normal4x15858fc9.jpg

*screams* SEX! :lol:

Welcome back coolc and CFF. You girls have been missed so much! <3

Who's CFF?.. Sorry. *waves*

Haha Squishy's been missed... I could cap that, but I will refrain from that.

normal4x15858fc9.jpg

gil: *to himself* we need to go to hawaii, kumoniwannalaia.

Squishy Yeah, why not? Miami gets to go to Brazil (Still my shipper heart has no clue how to take that, *shakes fist* Darn multishipping!)

E Did ya read the fic?... and Thanks.

You so stole my idea! :lol: and no I didn't.. I said why not to Hawaii, lol.

you're idea? i had it first and you stole it from my mind. the voices told me so.

anyways...the scene at the beginning of er was awesome too. gil went home to poker and cath wanted to sleep.

No way. I so posted it way before you did so ner!.
I'll be curled up beside Cath if you need anything...Can I have Nicky back now? You've had him for months now..Sheesh, he's mine.

Seriously, its not like I haven't read GC smut before... Besides I read your fics, Don't I?.. Shocks me too.

coolcatz said:
anyways...the scene at the beginning of er was awesome too. gil went home to poker and cath wanted to sleep.
UGH! That was BAD! (but cute!) :lol: It reminds me of a scene from "The L Word" that had the same type of dialogue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back