Gil <3 Cath #21: he's UP in bed while she's shaking her head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #21: he's UP in bed while she's shaking he

Oh that "may I take your hand" scene is certainly one of my all-time favorite C/G scenes. Both of them were so cute! And the handholding without gloves happened right after their best sex scene without sex. :lol: Um I'm a shipper, what do you expect? :D

um, should we count all the time they've held hands because there are several more episodes where we have the evidence. plus watch where his hand goes after he gets her down. mwahahaha.

^ LMAO we were talking about when he held someone else's hands WITHOUT wearing gloves. ;)

oh i know, but i think it would be a good project ---even without gloves---just well...just because of all the hot caps we'd have.

^ A project huh? Sounds interesting to me. So who's gonna do it? Oh speaking of projects, I think there are many subjects we can have.

BTW Hottie, I did call in sick today. :D

coolcatz said:
oh i know, but i think it would be a good project ---even without gloves---just well...just because of all the hot caps we'd have.

Come on, I know at least YOU agree with me on the Angst part. Come on, Admit it. Its easier if you just admit it, Ain't it, E?... eh, I ship to much OT3's.

kaylyne said:
The thing I notice the most about that PMJ cap, is where Gil's eyes are looking :D. You do realize that Cath is standing in the boat, and bending down toward him! :devil:

*insert blinking smut smiley here* :D

coolcatz said:
um, should we count all the time they've held hands because there are several more episodes where we have the evidence. plus watch where his hand goes after he gets her down. mwahahaha.
*insert blinking smut smiley here* Yeah we should! I am gonna look for caps of those in your photobucket.. :lol: but first we should discuss about the next episode.. Getting Off--no GC there. XX--no GC there i think. So lets go to Bad to The Bone.

bttbhickey0001br6.jpg

Catherine: "You okay?"
Gil: "I'm fine."
Catherine reaches out and touching the bruises on Gil's neck.
Catherine: "Nasty. That kind of looks like a hickey. You want to tell me what got this party started?"
Gil: "I scraped his nails."

We also got the bite the pens scene here:
pdvd082fc1.jpg

And she sat on the edge of Gil's desk also in this episode.
pdvd036yw1.jpg

Catherine is about to continue but her phone rings, and she answer.
Catherine: "Willows."
She looks at Gil and pauses, then turns her back for a little privacy.
Catherine (on phone): "Why don't you hold that thought until later?"
She hangs up, then turns around, looking at Gil.
Catherine: "Sorry. A new friend."
Gil: "Congratulations." (Eyes with hints of jealousy.)

BTW Hottie, I did call in sick today. :D
And LOL! Erica what a way to GC-celebrate! :lol:

^ Hehe. In fact, I overslept this morning. :D Thanks for the caps...mmmm yum.

Lynny, yeah I agree that some things will be easier if you just admit them, but that's just me. ;)

See, he's not only staring. He's also licking his lips. :devil:

1x04892bp1.jpg

Hey all :)

It's been brought to my attention by one of your fellow posters that some may have missed my announcement yesterday, due to the fact that it was the last post on the last page. So figured I'd pop it up again so you didn't miss it.

forensicsgirl said:
Psst… ALL Posters, Please Read Me ------> Click

Thankies.

That's a record again Erica. :D I don't think I have seen Gil sticking his tongue out and licking his lips when he was with other people.

Btw, we kinda missed this during our Season 4's Invisible Evidence discussion. This is from our Cozy Corner and was just posted by Drumchick aka Anne aka one of the Terror Twins.

You guys might enjoy this:
I was watching this episode with the commentary, and according to that, the scene with the too much, not enough actually had a different one.

They were tossing up between this:

Gil: Too much?
Cath: Not enough

And this:

Gil: Too much?
Cath: You're the man!
Gil: I'm the man?

Apparently they decided that the latter was too light for the scene.
Oh to have seen that one!
*snaps finger* Oh yeah I agree with Anne.. I wanna see that one. Although I must admit that "too much, not enough" blends well with the angst of the episode. I could imagine "You're the man" would've been quite out of place for the ep. But both Billy and Marg are great actors, I bet they could make "you're the man" angsty. ;)

^ LOL Anne told me about that last week and I was like "why do they always change the good things?" :lol: To be honest, though, the "too much, not enough" lines were really great, too.

Hottie, you're mostly welcome. You know, from that angle, you totally get what he's staring at and what's making his lips dry. :devil:

I love that pic! Gil is so obvious. Too bad from that angle Cath didn't see his face or she would have jumped back in the boat and took him with her :devil:

LOL she was busy pulling the engine cord...go on, more, harder! :devil: But didn't they agree to have a truce? I bet they made up after that...passionately. :D

But, if you remember - Gil couldn't keep his mouth shut after that, either!
G: "let me do all the talking - to the husband and the boyfriend"
C: "he had to say it"

Plus the fact that he made her get a sore shoulder by pulling the cord. I think there was a make-up massage in the near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back