Gil <3 Cath #21: he's UP in bed while she's shaking her head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #21: he's UP in bed while she's shaking he

Yeah...I don't know what it is about angst that I love so much. It's inspiring and everything. That's why I mostly try to write angst (whether it's successful or not). :lol: I'm hoping to improve.

I guess it's a little tangent on Inside the Box. Totally agree. The writers should have let us know what Marg was smiling about. :D

Btw, where's csigrillow? You should bug her because she knows about the G/C scene in the Season 7 opener! :D

Hottie_Cath said:
Btw, where's csigrillow? You should bug her because she knows about the G/C scene in the Season 7 opener! :D

She ran away. :lol:

EricaSJ said:
It's true. I ain't lying! *sniffles*

Don't sniffles!. You want to read my CatNip, GC, Griss/Lady Heather fic?

Ooookay now I'm intrigued. *sings* Get out from hiding, grillow...where are you?

Lynny, don't ask, just send it over, or give me a link. :D

Kay, I'll try to get you a tiara when I get home. Must make sure it's a pretty one. ;)

grillow, yes you did. :D Tell me your secret or I'm going to bug you for that fic for the rest of your life. :lol:

Lynny, got your pm. Thanks! :) I'll go check when I get home in the afternoon.

Angsty Gil after the fight:

normal4x15385to5.jpg

More about Early Rollout, anyone?

I saw a version that showed the tush :lol:

Something hot about people being angsty.. but of course if you ask Rad or Vex (My Angsty!Twins) They'd of course tell you that I'm an angsty kind of girl :D

Darn, I was hoping you had forgotten about the fic by now :lol: Don't get too excited about the scene but I'll use the spoiler thingy so coolc doesn't come after me :eek:
The early draft of the script has a scene with Cath and Archie at the computer and Gil comes in and looks over her shoulder. It appears to be one of those random GC moments

Lynny, I can tell that sometimes you're an angsty kind of girl, but not all the time. And I bet you're HOT. ;)

LOL grillow, thanks for telling us about that. Don't worry, I'm content to know we'll at least have a scene, but I'm not really excited. I mean a scene with both Catherine and Gil is something that is to happen in a season opener/finale, no matter it's shippy or not. They are, you know, the two ultimate leading characters of the show after all.

E - You know I love ya, but I am so not hot :( but shh don't let it get it out that I like fluff. :D

Catherine's our leading woman, lol... I need to get out of here.

csigrillow said:
Darn, I was hoping you had forgotten about the fic by now :lol: Don't get too excited about the scene but I'll use the spoiler thingy so coolc doesn't come after me :eek:
The early draft of the script has a scene with Cath and Archie at the computer and Gil comes in and looks over her shoulder. It appears to be one of those random GC moments
LOL! The one-second GC scene.. with CSI's style of editing I bet it will get butchered. omfgoshblammit. :mad:
Anyway, I have a request.. somebody write a fantasy fic that involves ghosts and magic quick. :lol:

Wow is it spoiler season already? :D I'm tres excited about our random GC moment which probably will be butchered. :p I really want to keep an optimistic mood as I observe CSI this season. It's getting to be one of those graybeard shows, and in order to be put down in the books for keeping it interesting till the end, it's gotta spice it up. And by spicing it up, I mean more angst ;) :lol:

Crickey is it worth putting a GC scene in the premiere when all we get is that!! :devil:

TPTB this isn't the way to go!

Thanks for that spoiler! (I can't believe it's spoiler-time already...)

I wish they'll have more episodes with Gil and Cath this season rather than just random scenes. The second half of last season was definitely only "scenes", and I'm still miffed about that. Even random scenes used to be brilliant between them (even some last season were), but TPTB have definitey started messing up even that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back