Gil <3 Cath #21: he's UP in bed while she's shaking her head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #21: he's UP in bed while she's shaking he

Then, don't make them meaningless posts! Give your thoughts on each of the episode threads and the other wonderful conversation threads there. It really is a great place!

That video clip is definitely worth making 30 posts to see! Thanks again, Erica, for posting it :D

*isn't doing anything that squishy just said cause she doesn't have to* :lol: Rather you, Rissa and Ali then me! *smirks*

Love ya, Kaylyne! :D

But at least now I get to wait until Rissa writes hers so I can do the sequel :lol:

You know you could sneak and write it anyways :lol: Then eliminate whatver Rissa didn't use.... What? I did it to my Danny/Flack fic, Seemed to work out. *looks for a certain person to whack me, then sighes in relief when she don't* Booyah!

Hehe as I said before, I aim to please. :D kc take your time. The clip isn't going anywhere. ;) And grillow you're still going to write that fic. :devil:

And thanks for the transcripts, Kay. Hottie is the queen of polls in our thread, and you're absolutely the queen of transcripts. ;)

hey. No quoting Mal! -- Right, I'm the only one that watches Firefly..

And what am I the queen of??

Hmmm lemme think...

How about the queen of CatNip babbling? :D I've always thought that your babbles about C/N very cute, Lynny. ;) <3

That’s a great one for you, Lynny :D And I'll be the queen of the procrastinating fics :lol:

iheartnickcath said:
Liar, but I will totally take it. :D
It's true. I ain't lying! *sniffles*

grillow, no way. You are going to write that fic and publish it on the weekend. You know you wanna. :p

normal4x152966vx.jpg

Cath: So...you wanna help?

Saw the clip yesterday and was feelin' the love. :D I love those types of scenes, as someone already said. You can see the interaction between the actors and...they get to be themselves and have fun once in a while. Loved it. Thanks for letting me know.

Oh my god. Early Rollout....god where to start. The whole ep was GC I swear to God. Remind me, who wrote this episode? He or she will be listed in my hall of fame. :lol: But loved the angry angst (alliteration!) and the personal stuff. :D

*giggle* I get the title of "queen" Wow! That beats being in the homecoming court back in high school. There were only 4 girls in my class and I didn't win queen! *sniffle* So, where's my tiara? I want my tiara!!

Anyway...to toot my own horn again *sorry* (yes, I did play trumpet in the band back in high school - many eons ago) - some new PureJoy from "inside the box" at my LJ. (even though there's no CatNip for that episode, I still love you, Lynn!)

cgflirtingagain1.jpg
gilimaginetush1.jpg

LOL! Gravy you always love angst. :)
"(The look on Gil's face - *sigh**sniffle*)"
Awwes yeah the look on Gil's face was kinda heartbreaking.

Great GC icons kaylyne The camera should've panned lower in Inside the Box.

Hottie_Cath said:
Great GC icons kaylyne The camera should've panned lower in Inside the Box.
Agreed. Hehe. And they really shouldn't have cut out Gil's tush. Must had been a pretty nice view since Cath had that big bright grin on her face. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back