Gil <3 Cath #21: he's UP in bed while she's shaking her head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #21: he's UP in bed while she's shaking he

haha there was catnip in Coming of Rage :lol:

And yeah, I'm gonna haunt you too, E! You wait till you get on yahoo, your mine you hear me? MINE! :devil: :lol: <Evil laugh>

Hahaha. I don't remember a couple of episodes just because they don't have GC in it, and I tend to forget those things, you know? Remember the good times.

Eleven Angry Jurors. Very very interesting case. Don't remember a lot of GC in it, but I remember being quite excited. :lol: Now these are the true CSI cases that we've been missing this past season. It's had a lot to do with character development (although the writers somehow said that this season would be plot-driven. Ha, picture that).

Well, there wasn't much C/G in this episode, but it was interesting. I loved the way Cath dealt with the jurors. Hehe.

Lynny? I thought Nicky was yours, not me. :D

Well, it may not have had a lot of G/C interaction, but it did have a "Hey Gil" and G/C walking down the hall together, which is always good for the "Hey, what personal space?" ;)

And I voted for tango and the horizontal mambo. The latter is pretty much self-explanatory, but as for the tango... gah, I would just really love to see them tango together. Tango is hot. Yum. And hot tango leading to hot mambo would suit me juuuust fine. ;)

^^I couldn't remember a thing in Eleven Angry Jurors.. except for the case. (the man was allergic to peanuts). Wow so Gil and Cath had a hall moment there? I missed that, should watch the ep again.

coolcatz you and your polls! :lol: I voted for dirty dancing and horizontal mambo cuz theyre almost the same anyways. I also chose "they don't need music, they're dancing horizontal" cuz they have each others voices. *coughs* but they should also dance to the tune of Marvin Gaye's super sexy song Lets Get it On.
and ren my answer to that is: "are you kidding? we'll have a real cath/paper airplane pic before she does it" :lol: cuz coolcatz said she will be the one who'll write the dirty dancing fic, not me.

And goober, you arent going anywhere, we wuv u!

After Eleven Angry Jurors is: Butterflied. I love this scene when they were processing evidence and Gil was in the bathtub. And we also had the Afterglow shot, the peanut butter scene which is the hottest scene in CSI history. And boy was this scene also hot.. the got silk scene. And this shot of Gil and Cath looks so artistic, this should be put up in a museum along with Gil's finger lickin good cap.

Peanut butter scene is all I'm going to say about Butterflied, OMG sexual electricity or what :devil:

*looks at your siggy banner* Well I agree with ya! Gil's peanut butter scene and Cath's reaction were the writers subtle way of showing orgasm on TV pg 13 style. :p

I'm in need of a major pick me UP, so I think I'll go watch the peanut butter scene again :lol:

oh peanut butter scene...yummy. and i love how cath does the whole let's get a shower thing then tries to backtrack out of it only to end up in hte bedroom with the silk and gil!

coolcatz said:
oh peanut butter scene...yummy. and i love how cath does the whole let's get a shower thing then tries to backtrack out of it only to end up in hte bedroom with the silk and gil!

yes, everything about that whole GC interaction was very UPlifting :D

i love the commentary for this ep. amazing how a casting fluke changed half the episode.

^You love every commentary. well almost.
Yay! Alot of ppl is voting for who's goober, I'M FREE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back