Gil <3 Cath #21: he's UP in bed while she's shaking her head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #21: he's UP in bed while she's shaking he

Hey, bobo! I actually got quite a bit of what you were saying! Yay for high school Canadian French! :lol: So it is useful to some extents. Remind me to sign up for French next year. :D

Gil? I chose the tango. Just 'cause I don't think he'd dance the other ones. Cath? Dirty Dancing all the way. And hottie, looks like you won that contest ;) looking forward to the fic.

Voted Tango for Gil, yes I know I should have voted for horizontal mambo, but I can just see Gil dancing with Cath doing the tango, hotness. Cath voted Dirty Dancing as she can show Gil a thing or two

:lol: at the fic poll, wonder who I voted for :lol:

I'd like to see them dancing ! whatever the dance :D

@ Gravy: sign for french next year and I'll be there if you need some help :lol:

LMAO! How did you guys get from GvtV to Gil doing the horizontal mambo??? :lol: Actually, I can see Cath getting Gil to do dirty dancing with her, and grumble though he might a bit, he'd probably end up enjoying it much. She is very persuasive with him :devil:

Tango all the way babe! But if Gil and Catherine wanna do some swings, I won't mind. ;)

And Hottie, we will bug you again and again until you give us a HOT GC dancing fic! :lol:

Agreed High ! Tushie, go to write :D

ren, it was one of those organic gc moments that just happen.

now the follow up poll. (what? you think i'm going to leave them dancing alone?)

More polls :lol:

Right Gil and Cath dance together I said tango and dirty dancing, next one I said 'Let's Get It On' and 'Sexual Healing', let's face it, they are two of the most get down songs out there

Hottie I said a month ;)

Me, I say the horizontal mambo. And they don't need music at all. They make their own. :devil:

So, Hottie, I see you've volunteered yourself for a fic? :D Looking forward to reading it!

wow...i have not been here since the finale...((doesn't need words to explain lol)) anyways, what are we all talkinga bout? i'm way to lazy to go back and read everything :D

we are currently talking about grissom vs the volcano, sorta. we are also talking about gil&cath dancing and hottie writing a fic. basically, same as when you were last here.

now i voted horizontal mambo & dirty dancing, anything by barry white and no music, and paper airplane.

Your mean to her. I gave her a month to write it. Why? Cause thats how long it takes me to write, so I just feel like voting for it. Leave me alone I can do what I want.

Happy Squishy?

*sneaks out*

gvtv-is there a missing scene fic for the end of this one? i want a returning the volcano fic.

happy! but you gave me another idea.

I'm gonna haunt you....Everybody, vote the last one, that way I don't have to post :lol:

iheartnickcath said:
I'm gonna haunt you....Everybody, vote the last one, that way I don't have to post :lol:
Not a chance. I voted for the second one and you know that's the truth. ;) *mwah*

I voted for jitterbug and dirty dancing. I know it probably seems a bit weird that I chose jitterbug, but I think Gil will look ridiculously cute and hilarious when he dances jitterbug. :lol:

Hey, if we're done talking about Grissom versus the Volcano, how about we move on now? There wasn't C/G in Coming of Rage, so maybe we'll move to Eleven Angry Jurors? I think it's a quite interesting episode. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back