Gil <3 Cath #21: he's UP in bed while she's shaking her head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #21: he's UP in bed while she's shaking he

coolcatz said:
but very cool for cath. time for her hormones to heat up. you know mother nature is cruel that way!

eta: the idea's out. someone will. actually i've read a few hot dancing fics on graveshift.
Who? Tell us who will we bug?
Is Gil the salsa kinda guy or is he the horizontal mambo kinda guy?

I vote for the horizontal one !

I say he's the mambo kinda guy.

*curses keyboard*

oh, get this i talked to "the bug man" this week, saw "grissom's real estate" and a business named gcr! lol!

hmmm, we must figure this out. what kind of dance is gil? what kind of dance is cath? and someone will write the fic.

Lmfao!!! :lol: I voted--both of them are horizontal mambo. oh and flamenco seems to fit Gil :lol: Cath is also fit for belly dancing, dirty dancing and pole dancing though. I thought coolcatz copyrighted the dirty dancing fic? and she said she'll write it.. or was it StarJourneying?

:lol: I'd hide for a while till she gets over it.

oh lord, i have a feeling that this fic is going to be hilarious. can't wait for you to finish it.

hmmm, maybe they just take a series of dance lessons, lmao.

Good luck with the fic Tushie :lol: can't wait to read it !
God, I love all these polls ! I'd never voted so much in my life :D

Oh I can also see Gil and Cath (specially Gil) doing teh jitterbug..

40jitter1ua.jpg

meh. heh. i know. :p :rolleyes:

^^^^^^^^

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You like? :lol: Hehe, I thought that was a flop. Anyway, catherine, try to put some words into your post, because posting only smileys is a no-no i think.
If you can't say it in English, by all means say it in French.. I would love to read your post that goes something like: "c'est le meilleur"! (it is the best) :lol: Just kidding!
Seriously, I think Gil walks fine and his posture is fine, so he seems like a graceful dancer to me.

You want me to post in french ? ok :p je n'ai posté que des smileys car j'ai trouvé ta photo trop drole, je ne voyais pas ce que je pouvais dire d'autre (je pense que les smileys sont là pour ça ) lol Maintenant, pour expliquer mon post, je peux toujours dire que j'imaginais Cath et Gil en train de danser comme ça et je trouvais ça irrésistible ! Cath et Gil sont les meilleurs !!!
Well, a little translation, I think that sometimes smileys can replace words cuz imagining Cath and Gil dancing like that just make me laugh ! better ?
:D :D

LOL Hottie it's a hit. I voted Jitterbug because of it. And Dirty Dancing cause it's gutterish.

Anywho... woot for the fic! You're winning :lol:

looks like she's in a two-way tie at the moment, lol!

well you know, the jitterbug can get rather dirty when done properly. and i can't see the pic.

*remembers something* i need to go find them doing the bump. it's somewhere in my photobucket.

Dirty dancing all the way, babe! :lol: And Hottie, looks like you're going to have to write the fic since you're SO winning. Everyone voted for you! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back