Ghost Whisperer

Whooooa I found this thread on Pg 4??? :eek:

Anyway, I want to say "Congrats to Jennifer Love Hewitt" on her People's Choice Award Nomination.
clapsmiley.gif

Now that we are in the Nov. sweeps, what do you guys think of the season so far?

--------------------
LadynRed.jpg

Wow!!!!!! Yes Congrats to Jennifer Love Hewitt on her nomination. That's great. I love the show. Look forward to watching it each week. Miss Andrea though. Bought S1.

Enjoyed Fri nights ep. Wonder how long Jared's gonna hang around. Wonder how long the boy will stay quiet about Melindas gift?

I loved that ep, a ghost that piggy-backs another was interesting especially when the one that didn't want him to succeed turned out not to be the one but rather his good friend. I think that Jim will be a good influence on him but he might try blackmail occassionally, makes me wonder if they are setting up for a visit from someone close to them, or it will get so wierd that she won't have a choice. especially if Jarod went to join the Man in the Hat.

One thing I love about CM is her hair, she has beautiful hair, I noticed it for some reason last night, well I noticed it before just didn't pay attention.

Spoilers From The Futon Critic:
Melinda tries to help a young baseball pitcher reject an angry ghost who wants to take over his body during a critical game. -- Nine-time NHL All-Star and Phoenix Coyotes center Jeremy Roenick guest stars as the baseball team's assistant coach. -- Melinda encounters the angry ghost, Matt, a former pro-baseball player who crashed and burned and died in a car accident, when he tries to take over the body of a Justin Cotter, a young pitcher, during a high school ballgame. Justin is scared and confused and not aware of the battle taking place inside him. Melinda must show Justin what is happening to him and help the boy to turn his back on the powerful spirit.

Mmm. Sound's interesting.

Yeah, I do hope Jim can help Ned. That was a really good eppisode, too. I went downstairs and practiced my guitar for hours after that, trying to play that song. Melinda must be so afraid Ned will tell Deliah about her gift.

p.s: I love Jennifer's bangs and I'm getting mine cut something like them soon!

we are so behind here , we just had the epi with the plane crash and the death of melinda's friend, and i cryed my tears out. Dawn that was not nice. I like the show very much and i hope the air all the epis here.. But i will miss melinda's friend she was so cute and nice.. *tears on my cheack*.

Last weeks ep. The one that the goast was haunting this guy and the father wouldn't cross over. I thought it was really good. Espically seeing JC from the band NSYNC. He susprised me to tell you the truth. I thought I wasn't going to enjoy his acting, but I acatually did.

I sometimes watch it. It's not that good I think, but I love ghost movies and other stuff like that so, the series are okay. But since the topic of the series are ghosts, I woulden't mind a more gloomy atmosphere to the show. It would suit it allot better. :p

Spoiler from The Futon Critic

After experiencing frightening visions of being trapped against her will, Melinda is pulled by a desperate spirit into a family's bitter fight. While making volunteer hospital rounds with Delia and her therapy dog, Melinda encounters a desperate spirit trapped between life and death. Melinda realizes the spirit belongs to the body of a young man on life-support, who begs her to intervene. Unable to live and prevented from dying, the spirit is trapped by his own body, bitterly watching his parents and wife argue his fate. In addition, a bizarre haunting brings her closer to Professor Payne while Delia struggles to teach Ned, and ultimately herself, how to find closure.
When Melinda's pregnant friend collapses at her home, she is terrified to discover that a spirit with multiple personalities is trying to prevent the birth of the child. With her friend's pregnancy in danger, Melinda must act quickly to prevent a spirit from harming the unborn child. Professor Payne tries to help Melinda deal with the spirit with multiple personalities who is terrified of being reborn and desperate to avoid reliving a terrible past.

Loved the ep tonight even though it was kinda strange. Cried when Melinda found out for sure she wasn't pregnant. More so when her friend(name escapes me now)was stood up on her date. I wanted to wring that guys neck. Anybody recognize him? I think he played on the BTTF movies with Michael J Fox. Loved it. Great ep. Next week a repeat again.

Back