Ghost Whisperer

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by StarGirl11, May 1, 2006.

1. StarGirl11

StarGirl11 Witness

Hey, I was just curious if anyone ever watches this show? I started watching it recently and fell in love with it.

2. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

I've been watching it since it debut and love it tremendously. So glad it's coming back for another season. Did you see the show last night? Awesome!!!! Can't wait for the conclusion which will be the season finale.

3. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

I also have been watching since it started and Jennifer and Aisha are a great team, and add in the character of Jim and its really does make for a cool show.

I will have to remember sometime along the way to put in my fav lines from the show. I saw part one of the season finale, and I am just glad that they are not going to make us wait for part two (next week).

CBS.com I went to their site and they have the previews for it and they have count down clock for the episode. I can't wait for the conclusion either.

4. StarGirl11

StarGirl11 Witness

Yeah the conclusion is definately going to rock when it airs. I remember when I realized it was the season finale being suprised since its first season was ending ealier than some of the other shows i.e. Bones or Criminal Minds (not sure about that though, have to watch my recording of the last episode).

5. katpin31791

My husband wondered why it was ending earlier than other shows. LIke all three CSI shows that we watch, NCIS, Crimainal Minds. I wondered also. Might be cause enough episodes weren't ordered. I don't know.

6. Destiny

Actually I don't think its ending early "Free fall" was episode 21, and "The One" is episode 22. Which is what they are scheduled for. It could be that it either started earlier or the other shows have a ep or two more then 22. (CSI LV had the double ep in it with ABRTI) Sometimes its just how the schedules work out. *Shrug* :D

7. debje

debje Pathologist

i'm watching Ghost wisperer from the beginning and it is awesome how they make the special effects!! Jennifer love hewitt makes the role of melinda great !

8. Guest

Guest Guest

I think it is a great show. Very different from other shows on TV. I am so bummed that I have to wait to find out the end of the season finale. Bummer bummer bummer!!!

9. StarGirl11

StarGirl11 Witness

Yeah I remember glancing at my computer clock and realizing it was 7:58, and being surprised. At the time I didn't realize it was a two-part season finale episode, but I quickly realized it was a two-parter.

10. katpin31791

I can't wait to see the finale. I hate that oh i can't think of her name now. The girl who works with Jennifer? Anyway I hate that her brother was killed. At least I assumed he was. It was his plane that went down. :( Guess I'll find out for sure Fri.

11. Destiny

Your thinking of "Andrea" yeah its unclear about her brother, I didn't see him in the crowd but that doesn't mean anything.

Jennifer Love Hewitt: Melinda Gordon (Clancy)
    David Conrad: Jim Clancy
    Aisha Tyler: Andrea Moreno

12. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

I can't believe it, but I actually really like this show a lot, and I was totally bummed when I saw the "to be concluded" or whatever across the screen at the end of the ep! Grrrr!

The only thing I don't really like about the show is (and this is pretty minor and petty) the way they dress Jennifer Love Hewitt! She looks ridiculously overdressed most of the time, and sometimes they do odd puffy things with her hair! :lol:

Other than that, it's a surprisingly compelling little show. I usually feel a bit misty at the end of the episodes. :)

13. katpin31791

thanks destiny for the help with the name. much appreciated it. went right out the window as I was typing. :lol:

14. Destiny

Been there done that katpin so I get you and your welcome, another show I am putting on my website, hopefully I will have a chance to work on it somemore before the shows totally end. :lol:

15. katpin31791

Good luck!! :)