Ghost Whisperer

Last nights episode was so sad. I was hoping Andrea really was just in a coma.

I'm not crazy about Jay Mohr. Something about that guy bugs me.

oceanbirch said:
Last nights episode was so sad. I was hoping Andrea really was just in a coma.

It was sad and I was hoping too she was in a coma. :(
At least Melinda help her in the end. :)

-----------------------
seasonsevenbanner.jpg

Okay raise of keyboards at the end of the ep, who was tearing up? Common lets be honest, both actresses did an excellent job, and hit the mark all the way.

*raises keyboard*

AWW D you were so right about the hanky. It was sooo good. I really hoped Andrea was just in a coma myself. but, alas she wasn't. I was in tears at the end. Never did really understand why she left or was written off. Too many changes. I'm gonna miss her character that's for sure.

Destiny said:
Okay raise of keyboards at the end of the ep, who was tearing up? Common lets be honest, both actresses did an excellent job, and hit the mark all the way.

*raises keyboard*

*raises hand*
I was happy knowing she found closure with her brother. And sad that Aisha left the show. :(

Do you think Melinda will find another partner?

----------------
PowerOf3.jpg

I guess so I listed the Spoiler for the next ep which will intro a new character, its posted above. :)

I was totally tearing up. I don't seek out spoilers on any shows, so all summer I just assumed that they'd explain it away.. the coma thing totally being forefront in my mine. I was so disappointed to find that she was actually off the show. *sad sigh* maybe she can head back to CSI now??

Tyler investigates Fox "Death" (Story Date 09-18-06)

Actress Aisha Tyler, a recent guest film critic on "Ebert and Roeper," will star opposite Kevin Bacon in the vigilante drama "Death Sentence."

The Fox project centers on a father (Bacon) out for revenge after his family is attacked in a heinous gang-initiation crime. The father acts on his own sense of justice by going after each person involved in the crime. Tyler plays a homicide detective who aids Bacon's character despite her growing suspicions that he might have committed murder.

James Wan is directing the adaptation of Brian Garfield's novel, in which Tyler's character is written as a 50-year-old man. The role was revised by the filmmakers during casting.

Tyler was a regular on CBS' "The Ghost Whisperer." On the film side, she most recently appeared in Disney's "The Santa Clause 2" and next appears in Rogue Pictures' upcoming pingpong comedy "Balls of Fury."

Okay didn't think I would like the new addition but Camryn Manheim was actually pretty good, and I loved the double ghost... Opps the departed lol. Loved the ghost kid trying to convince the one to steal the back stage passes. This ep had some great lines I will rewatch the tape and grab them.

Spoilers From The futon Critic

Melinda and Jim befriend a new couple whose home is haunted by a 6-year-old girl who drowned in their swimming pool. While Melinda uncovers why the child's spirit wreaks havoc in the house, she also meets the girl's brother who blames himself for his sister's death. Meanwhile, Delia, who sold the couple the house, would like to stop them from moving out.
Melinda encounters a ghost that doesn't appear to see or hear her and seems to be attached to a box of handmade ornaments that Delia insists Melinda buy. -- Jay Mohr returns in a recurring role as Professor Rick Payne. L. Scott Caldwell ("Lost") and Roma Maffia ("Nip/Tuck") guest star. Caldwell plays the woman at the flea market who has a secret connection to the handmade ornaments she sells to Melinda. Maffia plays a sympathetic doctor. Melinda senses something strange about the ornaments that she and Delia come across at a flea market and is puzzled by the ghost that comes along with them who refuses to acknowledge her. When Melinda picks up any of the objects, she sees wild images that appear to be in the ghost's mind, which may be his only way of communicating with her. She decides to visit Professor Payne to see if he can explain the phenomenon.

Does that mean a ghost is whispering plot ideas to the CSI writers? That would explain a lot of things.

Does anyone of you really believe in ghost and people who can see or talk to them.. Because i do and dont wanna scare people but i can feel and see ghost so i dont wanna called grazy because im not and around me there are a few friends with the same thing but im just wondering if there are more people..
besides that i love the show and hope it will be back soon here in holland.. i think its a beautiful show and made good.. but i also like medium or other movies and shows that have this thing and things with ghost and stuff.

Nathalie_Emily the show will be back in Holland on TV on october 26th on Veronica. :D

I believe that some people can see and talk to ghosts. :)

Back