Ghost Whisperer

Wow what an ep. I wondered if Melindas friend would react the way she did & for the hubby to do what he did cause he wanted his wife to be with another man. WOW!!!! It was awesome. Shame it's a repeat again *mad* again next week.

I can't wait for the season finale. Wonder what & who? I really loved the ep Fri night. Wish CBS would hurry up & announce it's renewals. LOL

Yeah I know. Makes me wonder if it may be him leaving the show? Then again could be noone's leaving. LOL We'll find out Fri.

If I remember back wasn't Jay only brought in as a recurring character, oy the memory is shot, but I thought he was only an on again off again character. *needs to go back and look lol*.

Destiny said:
If I remember back wasn't Jay only brought in as a recurring character, oy the memory is shot, but I thought he was only an on again off again character. *needs to go back and look lol*.

That's what I thought too so it did make me wonder if he would be leaving but........who knows. TV Guide at one time use to be real good about giving spoilers(on who's leaving) but anymore they're hush hush. Wish CBS would get fingers out of their butts & announce fall schedule. I'm getting pretty anxious here. :lol:

HA! I found it lol. Here is the part about the beginning of this season regarding Jay.
Destiny said: Hewitt Confirms Ghost Casting

Jennifer Love Hewitt, star of CBS' hit supernatural series Ghost Whisperer, confirmed to SCI FI Wire that Camryn Manheim would join the cast as a regular, replacing Aisha Tyler, and that Jay Mohr would make a recurring appearance in the upcoming second season. "We have some new people coming, which is going to be great," Hewitt said in an interview on July 15 at the Television Critics Association summer press tour in Pasadena, Calif. "We have Camryn Manheim joining the show, which we're really excited about. And Jay Mohr [Action] is going to be on for a while. So we have really good guest stars this year. And people that are, I think, going to kind of make the cast more exciting. And it's been really good. We've been back to work for a week now."

Manheim (The Practice) arrives as Tyler—who played Andrea, the best friend of Hewitt's Melinda—departs, her character having appeared to die in last season's finale. "There are some changes" coming in the second season, Hewitt said. "Obviously, Melinda's world changed a lot ... in the season finale, with the supposed death of Andrea. I don't think the audience should be quite expecting what they think they're going to expect; I'll just leave it that way."

I like the show Ghost Whisperer, but sometimes I am confused. She talks to ghosts. Her friends have tons of near death experiences. Her Dad and Brother are evil. What is going on around here?

So, what do you think of the new Ned?
He's cute, but I miss the younger, sweet Ned. I guess it had to be like a soap opera — suddenly the little kid is almost grown.

I think that the grow up part was a bit sudden but I think considering the storyline it had to be done, course things can be explained, heck my one brother was short and suddenly grew tall (something like 5'4 and over a summer 5'9) Shocked people to say the least, but the age thing that one not so easy.

Original Ned was played by Tyler Patrick Jones and the new Ned (in the ep "Slam") is played by Christoph Sanders

I loved the new Ned. More mature. I loved the way he wanted to help the young lady. Hopefully his mother has now accepted Melindas way of life.

I think she has accepted what is going on and how Ned believes, but accepting and still having that little voice in the back of your head is what keeps her from being like the others that know.

I can't wait to see what Melinda's father and brother have planned, I hate when they have a running story in the back and only bring out a piece here and there and then rush it in the end, hopefully this won't be rushed.

I can't believe how long it's been since we've posted in here. I loved the finale tonight. What an awesome ep. I know exactly how Melinda felt believeing someone to be your dad & then finding out no he's not. What a mind blower that was. I'm glad things worked out for her mom & her but, now can't wait till next season to find out who may have left the show. Six people & only 5 shadows. Hmmmmmm.

Well, since one of the actors is going to star in a different show next year, I would imagine that's the person who is leaving.
But if there's no shadow, isn't the person already dead?

Back