George/Nick:Texan Charm #9

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jun 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KFK

KFK Witness

Hey All,

Just an FYI "Just a Walk in the Park is on SoapNet Channel 7-27 at 12pm EST.:)

Have fun watching......

2. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Ok, girls I need your help.

I would like to know what you would like Grissom to tell Nick. For example: to finally tell Nick that he has never disappointed him, that's he's grown so much, etc.

I'll let you know why I need this a little later, but you would be helping me out. :) I know you girls won't let me down. :bolian:

3. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

I'd like Grissom to tell Nick all of that. I'd like Grissom to tell Nick how proud he is of how Nick has grown up since season one. That he never disappointed him. All the things we've wanted Grissom to say to Nick

4. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

I'd like Grissom to tell Nick that he is a good CSI. It doesn't have to be in words but just show the confidence in him like he always showed in Warrick.

I also want him to tell Nick that he never let him down, to his face and not the monitor (Grave Danger anyone!) :)

Susan

5. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

I want Grissom to tell Nick that he never disappointed him. Tell him that he's a great CSI and would make a great supervisor. Tell that he doesn't have to change how he does the job. Tell Nick to keep doing the job you're doing because you don't let anyone down.

6. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Oooooh, that's a good one! He doesn't let anyone down, does he? Nope!

Keep 'em coming girls and thanks again!

7. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

He should tell him that he's always admired how he can empathize with the victims and show emotion and that those abilities can be of value when trying to solve a case.

And he should tell him that he's proud of him and that he's become a much stronger and more valuable team member over the years.

And he should tell him whatever it is that he wrote in that promotion recommendation. :)

8. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I'd love it if he took Nick on a roller coaster ride like he took Warrick in season one.

9. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I'd love it if he took Nick on a roller coaster ride like he took Warrick in season one.

10. Jacqui

Jacqui Police Officer

I think Nick needs to hear a response to the message he left for Grissom in Grave Danger. He's owed that, IMO.

I always get the impression watching Nick and Grissom interact that Grissom has a quiet confidence in Nick's abilities, intuition, and temperament, and while he knows it's dangerous, he admires Nick's ability to empathize because it's something he either can't or won't do. So, I want to hear Grissom say that while Nick's had his missteps, as all humans do, Grissom's confidence in Nick has never been rattled. Grissom's paid some extra attention to Warrick, but I think it's because Warrick needed the extra guidance and Nick really didn't.

11. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

Hey everyone!

I just popped in here to tell you guys about something cool I just saw. I'm not sure if this movie has been mentioned on here before (if it has I apologize), but during the summer of 2003, George Eads was in a western television movie called "Monte Walsh" starring Tom Selleck. It's a great movie, but the best character, in my opinion, is Shorty played by George Eads and even better is that Shorty is one of the main characters in the movie.

So, if you like George in all his Texan glory (I know I do) :) rent "Monte Walsh" because it's now out on DVD.

12. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

I found this on another site and uploaded to my Youtube account. It's George being interviewed on the red carpet at the 2003 Emmy awards.

Never seen and I thought I'd share. :bolian: It's not the best quality, but still!

He's such a cutie

13. csi_kristen

csi_kristen Hit and Run

For Season 9, I'm caught between wanting to see him break down, and not. I mean, of course I don't think anyone wants to see Nicky in pain or depressed or whatever have you, but if he didn't show something, that'd be unrealistic. GD showed he was brave, but I doubt anyone is brave enough to fake smiles after their best friend/co worker dies. I just hope he doesn't literally break down and it changes him permenantly. That would just suck.

14. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I don't want to see him suffer, but I think it would be unrealistic to expect 'all is well' with our boy. By the end of the season, I'm hoping he's at least starting to heal.

15. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

We are in danger of slipping to the second page :eek: and I don't know when we last did that :)

So has anyone heard or seen any sightings of George this summer. Other than Monaco :) Have we heard what he's been up to this summer other than doing CSI :) or do you have any other comments to add :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.