George/Nick:Texan Charm #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warmer weather and the talk of George is just the way to get into Spring!! Oh....and the talk of gummy bears and George gummy bear just makes me wanna jump up and down. *my cats are convinced that I need some help*

I'm sure George can be adaptable to cold weather....we all can help with that one! :devil:

I wonder what the ever elusive George has been up to. If he gets bored....I have a truck that needs washed! :lol: Guess I've got Spring fever! It is catching! *tosses gummy bears to everyone and runs around the Ward*

Oh, yeah. I like spring. It's warming up here, and it's warming up fast. Sun was shining last week, and I could walk around outside without a jacket! :D

I think that George is a person that likes warmth. But I also think that he has no problems with cold either.

Okay, I'm starting to like the idea of GE and cold weather. At least I like the idea of snuggling up to keep warm. Maybe a nice fire in the fireplace. Yeah, then it could be like that Christmas song - "Let it Snow."

Ah snuggled up in front of the fireplace with GE. Now that is nice. Lying on a blanket and dipping strawberries into the chocolate fondue :)......

Of course, I could also imagine the hot weather possibiities. Sitting on a beach, watching GE in the waves. Mmmm, I'm liking that, too.

:) hmm OnlyTruth beach and waves and GE sounds really nice i love this idea, but when i look out of my windows :( grey, snow and sooo cold *brrr* but must thinking about your beach and sun, that´s makes me warmer :) also i like the fireplace and cuddeling with GE Jacquie and some chocolate sauce and......... :devil: oh must stop here Destiny is not far :lol:

I think GE will just have to be considered an all weather person. Good to snuggle up to in the winter, lovely to watch at the beach in the summer, in the spring those muscles working in the garden and in the fall those lovely muscles working to rake up the leaves. Now if anyone else can think of other activities to be doing with our Texan Delight by all means add to the list :)

mmm, Jacquie, I'll agree with you -- anything that shows off the arms. In the warmer weather, he can also show off those arms playing sports!

:D oh i´ll agree with you´r both nice to see his arms. I would like to see pushup of also him in a sportshort and muscle-shirt, when he make jogging tour *sigh* :devil:

Ahhh the weather not usally a great converation starter but this incase its sprisingly brillient :lol:

I'm thinking he's an all rounder weather wise

Sun and heat- brill out come the shades and off comes the top :p

Winter and snow- cuddeling up on a sofa listning to choirs outside with a roaring fire and the twinkiling lights on the christmas tree (awwww that would be sooo cute)

Rain- oh what a shame his shirt would turn see through :devil:

Hi all :D

I agree with there Swami I think he likes all sorts of weather :D

me well i'm funny,
i hate it when it's really hot, becouse it's so hard to cool off, and I don't really like it to be to cold, but it's easyer to get warm, so that's my way about it :lol:

nutty yes, but it works for me :D

oh and Mcstokes the PBR came to Tacoma on saturday, but I couldn't go, too busy, but I watched it on tv :D

We're getting very close to letting GE slip on to the second page here :) So what should we discuss? Has anybody heard anything on the grapevine whether GE will be doing anything this summer. Movie wise :)

And, to add to this discussion - if you haven't heard anything, what kind of projects would you like to see him working on this summer (a movie? what kind of movie? get the idea).

Haven't heard anything rumor-wise. I'd love to see him working on an action movie this summer. Or maybe something from a comic (I've already admitted to being a geek) - he's got the body for a good superhero. :)

:) nice idea Jacquie i´ll searching every day to find news *hmm* but noting there. And i would like to see him also in action film or a Drama, i know he is a good drama actor but the Producers must give him a part. I hope he get´s some offers for action or drama and he must think about himselve what the best is for him. Also i like him to see in a funny film :) George is really an all-rounder

Comic Hero OnlyTruth very good and i have reading in an older interview with him, that he likes comics. 60´th child are growing up with comics :lol: there all so funny and i like them too.

Seriously, who doesn't want to see GE in spandex? :lol: Or, they can change the superhero costume to black leather, like in the X-Men movies. Actually, he has the perfect jawline for the Batman mask, don't you think...

Okay, I was off the deep-end there for a minute -- I'm back to reality, now. Maybe a movie where he gets to use some handcuffs. You know who'd have an opinion about that? McStokes. McStokes? McStokes? That poor gal must be working awfully long hours....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back