George/Nick:Texan Charm #7

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Jacquie, Mar 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NicksSexyBabe

NicksSexyBabe Rookie

i've only seen monte walsh and crowned and dangerous and the er episodes he was in, but granted crowned and dangerous was very cheesy and a lil on the short side i did like george in it *giggles* but my brother rented monte walsh when it first came out (before i was a csi fan) and i remember watching it and i was like OMG this guy is gorgeous but i never found anymore movies with him in it. and then when i rented it again a few months ago i remember i had seen it already years earlier. i still want to see eval kineval and just a walk in the park.

2. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Heads up, I have asked someone to create the new thread, and I am awaiting an answer, the only change will be the number on the thread, no name changes. ;)

3. Yoshi

Yoshi Basement Moderator Moderator

The elimination game has been reset ladies.

You know what you have to do. :D

4. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Thanks Yoshi :) Nick must prevail :) I love a friendly little competition :)

And yes we are nearing the end of another thread. I wonder who will do the new one. And no it's not me.

5. OnlyTruth

OnlyTruth Pathologist

Seriously, ladies, Nick was waayyyy ahead in the Elimination game and then like Yoshi said, they reset the scores for the top 4 all back to 10. So, it's like starting over. Play soon and play often. I was just over there and he's ahead for now, but who knows for how long.....

Thinking back, I did see GE on ER. So, I guess that makes two things I've seen. Crowned and Dangerous was free On Demand on cable. It was super, super cheesy. And Jacquie, you're welcome in DC anytime - fall is lovely down here.

6. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

OnlyTruth I think no matter what happens Nick will always be the winner :) at least they haven't limited the number of times we can post :) I never been as far down as DC in the fall but I've been to New England a few times. No matter how many times you see leaves changing colour it's still pretty every year :)

7. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

Thanks for the warm welcome back, between working and doctor's appointments, I haven't had that much time on my hands. I can't wait for Season 8 to kick off *crosses fingers and hope the episode is filled with Nicky* Babs I love your icon :D Know where I can find the orginal picture?

8. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

OK, as this thread is nearing 1000 posts the lovely Destiny has asked me to create a new thread as a place to continue the discussion of the fantastic George/Nick.

eta: the new thread is up! Please make your way over... :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.