George/Nick:Texan Charm #7

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Jacquie, Mar 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stoky

Stoky CSI Level Two

ouh, can´t sleep sorry, my dog makes me awaking, like a little baby.

Your Ideas so nice i like that. George is all of them chokolate, Gummy Bears all the sweet how we guys like ;) but also a delicious sappier steak or not? or sure i think so, but i must ending here, i have to get out of the gutter :lol:
    i´m afraid for hose from Destiny

*waves to George and we are allways nice and gentle ladys - but our phantasie is sooo giant when we think about you* You are best men ;)

2. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

I wonder if he liked 300? I LOVED it. :)

3. Marns

Marns CSI Level Two

Ooh- first I have to say that stoky's avvie is FANTASTIC. So is SwamiCSIaholic's.

I haven't seen 300 yet.. Should I go and see it?

Big Gummy Bear? Oh, G/N definately is!

4. OnlyTruth

OnlyTruth Pathologist

At Starbucks you can get a decaf mocha chip frap. They call it a coffee drink, but I think of it as dessert. Mmmm, dessert.

The critics really seemed to hate "300" - we are such a bunch of comic book geeks at my house that we thought it was cool. And, in the darkness of the theatre, I could fantasize about being at the movies with GE. Oh, in my fantasy, he really liked "300."

5. SwamiCSIaholic

SwamiCSIaholic Rookie

Thanks for the compliment on my Avitar Marns i love your too he looks so thoughfull and your right Stoky's is amazing.

I'm really dense but what is 300 ???

6. Marns

Marns CSI Level Two

300 is a movie.. Glad that you like mine too, SwamiCSIaholic! :) I'm thinking about changing it again.

Well, I guess I'll go and see 300 one time.. If George liked it in your dream, OnlyTruth. :p

7. SwamiCSIaholic

SwamiCSIaholic Rookie

ahh right thanks Marns :)

8. Stoky

Stoky CSI Level Two

Howdy :)

thanks you like my new Avi Marns and
    SwamiCSIaholic is from 4ENSIX and i love it.

Marns sai it, 300 is a Film like comic art i think. It´s a successor from Sin City.

9. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Went out to dinner tonight. Ate my desert, Triple Chocolate Meltdown, with thoughts of our most recent discussion in my head. :D

Susan

10. Stoky

Stoky CSI Level Two

Oh Folks however sleepless and so quiet here. Blackflag nice to hear for your dinner :D

oh and the theme giant gummy Bear George, hope he like this and forgive us Ladys here :) but he is so georgeous men.
    *sigh* what an nice idea when George looking around and give a sign in this thread or the Stokes - Syndrom

*grabs a big pillow and thwacks you George* :) :lol:

11. nicksarafan2

nicksarafan2 Pathologist

I want to change my icon too, but I'm torn I want all my boys to be in my icon... but I love the way George looks in all of yours... oh the truobles :lol:

:lol: :lol: I'm only luaghing becouse I too love gummi Bears Sparky :D

oh and I want to smack George with a pillow *whack*!

ok well I'm off to bed waiting for another early morning :)

night all :D

12. McStokes

McStokes Pathologist

oh, yes... Swami, can you tell I'm a trouble maker! Thanks to whomever let me have Nicky to help with the snow. We got almost 2 feet here. Grr....

I haven't had ice cream in lord knows how long, and do you know that after all our discussion about it I came home with 2 GALLONS of the stuff Friday! I'll have you all to thank if I can't fit into my uniform!!

13. Stoky

Stoky CSI Level Two

Oh folks, so quiet here? since yesterday. No new Theme? McStokes ouhhh 2 feet snow? bäh it´s really unhappy, and i hope you have soon as possible nice and sunny weather :)
    we like spring i´m right? Good start for new theme? what you are thinking like GE snow? or sun and warmi? i think he like it when he walks with Maverick and it is sunny, Mav is an Labrador and this dogs like to go swimm in lake :lol: also GE like the warmi weather for walking

14. OnlyTruth

OnlyTruth Pathologist

Stoky, he's a Texas boy and now he lives in California, so I'd guess that he likes warmer weather. :) Though he does look sooo cute in a winter jacket.

(back in November, I was really happy about the colder weather and the snow -- now in March, I am soooo ready for it to just warm up already!)

15. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

OnlyTruth I agree with you on GE being a sunny type of person. He probably finds anything under 50F cold :) I too am looking forward to some warmer temps. That's what I like about March. This is warmth around the corner :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.