George/Nick:Texan Charm #7

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Jacquie, Mar 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. McStokes

McStokes Pathologist

Well, I have to thank Sparkygirl for mentioning gummy bears the other day...couldn't get them outta my mind after that! I was driving everyone crazy at work going on about them...

well...last night don'tya know Sarge left me a big bag of the little suckers! Too cool! I am now od-ing on bears and Eads!

2. Marns

Marns CSI Level Two

Gummy bears? Would those still be good if you would put them in ice-cream? Okay, I just can't stop thinking about the ice-cream. George Eads & Gummy bears.. Oh yeah. :lol: I will be thinking about this non stop for the next WEEK.

3. McStokes

McStokes Pathologist

Yup, we could have a teddy bears' picnic...using his 6-pack abs as our table! :devil:

4. softcake

softcake Pathologist

McStokes you're going to get us into trouble :lol:
    And why is it getting so hot in here? Gummy bears...yummy bears...yummy Eads... [​IMG]

5. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Ok count me in for the gummy bears and the yummy Eads :devil: Why use the six pack abs as the table. Why not use them as our plate and make sure we only use finger food. Better for the tickling :devil: Who needs to worry about hot flashes when there are Nickflashes :)

6. SwamiCSIaholic

SwamiCSIaholic Rookie

OMG you guys your soo evil all this talk about Gummy bears (yay gummy bears i have such a craving for those now and McStokes Sarge sounds so sweet i still love the 'wackos' quote makes me laugh) and ice cream and a toples Eads, im reading the posts and i find myself just staring at the screen like this :eek:

7. McStokes

McStokes Pathologist

Jacquie that's exactly what I had in mind! :devil:

8. Jacquie

McStokes what can we say but great minds think alike. Can you imagine licking the plate clean :devil: I will quickly leave before we get into too much trouble :)

9. softcake

softcake Pathologist

Jacquie! :eek: *gasp* :lol: I'm totally into the idea of licking the plate. From head to toe. *whistles innocently*

Did you know gummy bears (or as we call them here "Gummibärchen") were invented in 1921 by German businessman Hans Riegel? His company is in Bonn/Germany, so the company's name is Haribo (aka Hans Riegel Bonn)
    I'm in now way associated with this company, but to distract Destiny from all the naughty thoughts here :D maybe you wanna check out the
    website They do great stuff with wine gums (Is that the proper term?)

10. MissMonk

MissMonk Rookie

wow...all this junk food talk is giving me a toothache! lol. but the idea is very very nice. very imaginative people you all are :-d

11. Lvodkadiet

Lvodkadiet Rookie

Just logged on before I go to work and read the last few posts and WOW what a thought get me through the working day, that plate all licked clean :devil: *having some major Nickflashes* (and hot flushes!!) :D

12. Jacquie

When we were kids my parents always told us to clean our plates. They never said how and the licking part...... :devil: Ok will cool down now with a cold shower :)

13. OnlyTruth

OnlyTruth Pathologist

I think this is about when we are supposed to start talking about chocolate again....

14. Jacquie

OnlyTruth I agree. Chocolate is such a relaxing food :) And watching those chocolate brown eyes of a certain georgeous Texan is a very good way to relax :)

15. OnlyTruth

OnlyTruth Pathologist

Jacquie - you are much better behaved than I am :devil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.