George/Nick:Texan Charm #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maryse congrats on the good news :) :) Another ward baby :) I hope this is not contagious :D First Nikky helped a friend out and now she's pregnant with her own, and we've had Babs just having hers who's next?

McStokes said:
I think I prefer the title "Supreme Commander!" :lol:

Of course :D But with the mood swings I've been having :lol: I should be "Supreme Commander In Chief" :D

I've been craving George so much, I even popped in my Savannah DVDS *thank goodness for Ebay* ;) I've done watched his appearances on ER :lol: Bought the entire season just to see those couple of episodes. Done watched Second String, Crowned and Dangerous, Monte Walsh. :D Been in such a mood, I even watched Dust to Dust :eek:

Ramble How come they never play Dierks Bentley's videos on GAC?[/b] :mad:

how did you get 'Dust to Dust" ? any way I miss my George too... we need him now!! oh well have to watch CSI reruns and look at Ge pics on the drool.. er pic thread :)

SMW

how did you get "dust to dust"? and I too am missing George, we need him :)
but for now i'll live with CSI reruns, and looking at the George drool...er pic tread :)

SMW

nicksarafan2 gentle reminder that you have 24 hrs to edit you're previous post if no one has posted after you to add in anything extra you want to say. ;)

Nikky I'll relinquish my title to you! Want the tiara to go with? :D

I should start writing down all the names I have been called...some of them, I must say, are kinda creative!

*sigh* turned on CBS last night to see our boy, and they had some American Film Institute thing on....grrrr! Who cares about the best films ever made? Unless they have GE in them, I don't care! :D

I KNOW!! Thank goodness good 'ol Spike TV had re-runs on, and they even played Snakes! Nothing like watching a little sexy, take-charge Nicky before going to sleep...me-ow! :devil:

Snakes. You don't have to say more! I'm so watching Snakes tonight! I just love that episode. It is indeed the take-charge thing. :D

Ugh.. went to the dentist again. She hurt me again. I don't get it, isn't she supposed to make me not afraid to go to the dentist? She only scares me more!

i am also very scared of the dentist...had to get a root canal about 2 months ago...so much pain...i didnt want to have to go back...but now with a kid on the way i have no choice...i have to get a cleaning now and another one after it's born....oh ho0w i hate the dentist. i need to watch a lot of nicky before and after..... :lol:

Hy ;) Marns she hurts you? :( oh men that´s not nice, and Maryse sure before and after the dentist much Nicky, but think about when are Nicky the dentist? Hmmm that were a good prophylaxe :lol: and sorry but since i get a big laughing flash at the dentist i´ll never more scared my doc hates me when i come, he can´t working when i´m laughing

Dentist wasn't too bad. However, I think I need to get my head examined, as I just realized that the reason there was no CSI on CBS last night was...well, cuz it was WEDNESDAY and today is THURSDAY! DUH! :rolleyes:

Good to know that I have a gun, right?! :lol:

McStokes I was wondering what you were talking about when you said CSI wasn't on last night but hey I'm not going to argue with someone who carries a gun :). I'm glad to hear the dentist went well. I like my current dentist :) The only problem I've ever had at dentist is when a freezing didn't take. I can still feel it some 30 years later.

Other than his dislike of red carpets I wonder if GE has any fears or phobias.

Nice...you were all probably rolling your eyes at me thinking, "dumbass!" Well, at least I've never left my gun anywhere...although I did lose a squad car once... :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back