George/Nick:Texan Charm #7

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Jacquie, Mar 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stoky

Stoky CSI Level Two

:) Jacquie i´ve read this now.. *sigh* seventh heaven so nice this synonym very loveley and so appropriate for our George :)

2. SparkyGirl

SparkyGirl CSI Level One

Cookies, cake, and ice cream oh my!!! What a party!!

Destiny!!! You are back!!! :) We were very good! Talked about ice cream, peanutbutter and of course George! Thinking was another thing! :D

Ah....yes indeed! Seventh Heaven!! What should we ever discuss now? *like I don't have a clue* :D

3. softcake

softcake Pathologist

New thread! :eek: That's fantastic, girls :)

Now that I've officially ended my "Week from Hell" as I like to call it ;) I have a lot of stuff to catch up with ;)

4. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

It's nice to see you softcake, and just in time for the new thread! :)

I can't wait until there are some new episodes aired, to give us some meaningful George/Nick things to discuss. Not that there seems to be a problem with finding George/Nick topics to discuss ;) after all this is #7.

5. Stoky

Stoky CSI Level Two

:) Hy Softcake so nice you´re back *big hug* and yes good time new thread - hope you´re feel better now?

6. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

softcake so nice to see you again :) Pull up a chair, get yourself some ice cream, slip a GE cd in the player and relax :)

7. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

:lol: actually my internet was shut off on the 9th and turned back on, on the 9th, same day, when they shut one off its turned on in the new place. Mainly I couldn't be here because of the moving, the pace and being fast and such.

I managed to sneak peek on saturday night but I was so tired I didn't stay long, just enough so I wouldn't be overwhelmed by the amount of posts. Even then I was so sore and tired that my mind was like duh. :p :lol:

8. 4ENSIX

4ENSIX Pathologist

Welcome back Destiny and softcake. I think it's about time I actually jumped in on this thread, seeing as it's new and all. :D Glad to hear the move went well, Destiny. I can relate - I'm only 16 and I'm already living in my ninth house!

Anyway, back to George. Oh, and NikkyJamez - here are some peanut butter cookies for you - fresh out of the over. *Hands cookies* :D

9. Jacquie

Good morning everyone

I'll snag one of those peanut butter cookies if you don't mind
    4ENSIX :) Now we all know that Nick doesn't like peanut butter but does anyone know if GE dislikes it as well?

10. 4ENSIX

4ENSIX Pathologist

All yours, Jacquie ;) *Hands cookie*

I, too, wonder if George likes peanut butter. I know that I'm not too big a fan, but I do like peanut butter cookies.

11. OnlyTruth

OnlyTruth Pathologist

Welcome back Destiny. Happy new thread everyone -- and what a coincidence that the Ward started a new thread at the same time!

12. McStokes

McStokes Pathologist

Welcome back to all! And is anyone else having a heck of a time with the Daylight Savings thingy? Man, I did NOT want to get up this morning, and now I have to make sure about a billion clocks and electronic devices are all correct...Grrr...

It's enough to make a girl give up and sit and stare at pics of GE all day instead!

13. SparkyGirl

SparkyGirl CSI Level One

Hear...hear there McStokes on the Daylight Savings thingy! :lol: My body clock is suffering! It takes a week or so before I adjust to the change. Does anyone else have this problem? Lets not even talk about the billion clocks that have to be reset! I got all of em done....and then mess up the clock on the DVD recorder! There just had to be one!

Hopefully George had no problem and wasn't late for a dern thing! :D Love ya George!

Oh...peanut butter cookies! Oh yummy! I can just taste them! I'll take Nick's peanut butter cookies! He can have my chocolate chips!!

Ever get a craving that seems to dominate you until you just have to have it?! Okay...George aside! :devil: Mine has been gummy bears. Suddenly..wham! I'm fixating on gummy bears. I'm at work...doing paper work...eating gummy bears, restocking...eating gummy bears, walking down the hall...eating gummy bears. I'd share my gummy bears with George and with the Ward! Wonder what kind of cravings George has? Hmmm...food for thought!

I'm so ready for spring! Ohio has almost winter, winter, still winter and Orange barrel season! I've always wanted to snag a construction cone or a sign. But I'm not brilliant enough to actually do it. Guess there are other things that take more of a priority.....Nick Stokes marathon, washing the truck, finding the perfect avvie of George....cleaning house....drooling....you all get the hint.

Okay...time to stop the sudden chatter...with gummy bears!

14. 4ENSIX

4ENSIX Pathologist

I don't want to know about your chocolate chips, SparkyGirl. :p

I am having super troubles with this whole Daylight Savings thing. Grrr... :mad: I'm with you there, though, McStokes - I think maybe I'll just stare at pictures of georgeous George all day. Happy clock resetting!

15. Jacquie

I also find daylights saving time a pain. Traffic is a mess for the first Monday after the time change and the cats don't respect that you want to sleep that extra hour that you lose. I wonder if Maverick wakes George up earlier than usual when daylight savings time kicks in :)

Sparky we here in Ontario have only 2 seasons. Winter and road construction :lol: Since my hubby and I actually have to drive a distance to work now this summer should be lots of fun :mad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.