George/Nick:Texan Charm #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I don't want to brag, but here we have 4 seasons. Sort of. Sometimes we skip spring. For example, last week it snowed and tomorrow and Wednesday the temp is going to be in the mid-70sF.
I'll be messed up with daylight savings time for at least a week. I hate that it's dark when I wake up -- it had finally gotten to the point that it was light by 6am

I only have 2 problems with time change. 1 - cats just do not handle time change at all and won't let you sleep when you want to. 2 - I've got 1 clock in my room that is new enough to change itself but not new enough to do it this early, and it just happens to be the one I look at the most.

Susan

Snagging this before it slips to the second page. My it's been quite today. Where is everyone. What should we discuss?

Do you think we may see George out and about more. I liked seeing the pics of him from the premire for 300

It was great seeing him at that movie premiere.
I just didn't like him going all Tom Cruise with that blond girl :rolleyes:
Do you remember we talked about him being out of the spotlight not so long ago, and that some of us wished we could see more of him? Voilà!
Thanks, George! :D

softcake maybe GE had a 'senior' moment and forgot that he's 40 :lol: I didn't see anything wrong with the happy to see Monica pics. I had always thought that they made a nice looking couple. If they are together I hope they are still happy :) I thought they were better than the pic of GE roaring.

*smacks self with hand* blackflag how right you are! How could I forget about cats? Well...in my case it isn't too hard to! :lol: Creatures of time habit! Anytime is food time to them!

Hey Jacquie you crack me up!! For having a senior moment, George is certainly spry for 40!! :D I would love to know his secret. Think he would tell us? Hmm....how about we just move along before the hosing begins? :devil:

I had no idea how spry I was until I was met with a huge black spider the other night. Didn't yell or anything, just sorta looked at it surprised. Not used to seeing spiders that big walking across the floor. It was a wolf spider who apparently had a good winter living some where in the house.
Didn't have time to grab a glass to put over it and take it outside. With many cats and their curiosity with things that move on their own accord, not to mention me or my mom stepping on it...ewww. So being the fearless :lol: person I am, I stomped on it. Lets say that I have never had to do spider clean up before, that was a first. He or she was a plump sucker. Sometimes I hate being proactive! But I don't think I wanted to deal with sick cats or sick mom...or me! *shudders*

It shouldn't be too hard to think of something to talk about. I mean...we in the Ward are mentally sharp when it comes to George! Speaking of 40...wonders if George's hair will show signs of being gray later in life. Just a curious thought. I'm 38 *cough* going on 39 *cough* within a matter of weeks and I've got a few strays of gray that aren't noticeable. Hmm....I can think of a few actors who look yummy with gray or salt and pepper hair.

*tosses Gummi Bears to the Ward. Has a few herself to stop the sudden chatter*

AHHH! Congrats on the thread! Nick is amazing and always would be one of my favorite characters. :) He's amazing. He cares so much about everyone and just absolutely dreamy... He has this incredibleness in him that just shines through in every single scene. Especially after seeing 'Gum Drops' in which I cried in at the end, Nick is an amazing person and George is an amazing actor and I can't emphasize that enough!!

I love gummy bears! Toss some of those my way sista! I caught myself wondering if GE is ticklish after looking at some of the pics posted over in the Ward. How cute would that be? :lol:

And welcome, kissmesweet! We're all a bit mental here over GE, but feel free to join the insanity!

Esk I come back form Paris and you're gone you've all moved threds :D YAY congrats on the new thred guys *digs into the ice cream* yummmmmmmmm

And welcome Kissmesweet McStokes is right we're a bit mad here but they r an amazing bunch really :lol:

Oh and great moving skills destiney, I'd still be head deep in a skip if i were you not posting *claps*

Welcome, kissmesweet! :D

Oh, I could really use some ice cream right now, ah, never mind, an episode of CSI will do. I should choose one with a lot of Nick in it.. :D Ice cream would be too much, then.. :lol:

Ice cream! That reminds me I still have that Häagen Dazs coconut icecream in my freezer.... It's past 10 pm here, so time for a late night snack :D Though I have to say I'd rather have double chocolate peanut butter cookie Texan flavored (did I miss sth?) ice cream, preferably served on naked golden Texan skin :devil: *ducks in case D's hose is loaded*

McStokes and softcake oh the thought of eating double chocolate texan ice cream on a shirtless certain Texan and then seeing if he's ticklish :devil: :D :devil: :p what lovely thoughts to sleep on :)

Ok...just had a brain overload and had to take some deep breaths...ice cream, unclothed Texan and tickling...*deep breath in.....and...release.....*

Ok, much better. Had to gain control before I went nuts and Destiny had to come in and beat me with the hose!

McStokes said:
Ok...just had a brain overload and had to take some deep breaths...ice cream, unclothed Texan and tickling...*deep breath in.....and...release.....*

I'll take a double dose. I am none too slowly going insane because of this computer and Internet connection. :mad:

Susan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back