George/Nick:Texan Charm #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nikky how nasty (VHS what is that) :lol: but we have some of them too, i mean VHS ;) here in germany is to bad to get some of this films *grr* also the just walk in the park, i can´t understand the folks here the folks on TV. but ok, hope of betterment, will ask them for these films. And i hope too, that many Nicky moments in the new epi :D

eta: now here we can see the rerun of Swap Meet *drool over*
i die this night i swear... i need professional help... McStokes help me need handcuffs :lol:

I don't think I've ever gotten a pair of the handcuffs :) I swipe a pair from McStokes as well :) My favorite season 5 episode is Snakes *sigh* The leather jacket :)

NikkyJamez said:
Jacquie, VHS, what's that :lol: :p Hope there's plenty of Nick moments in Leapin' Lizards tonight ;)

Ok so I'm aging myself :lol:. At least I didn't say Beta :D. And I do hope we get a lot of Nick moments tonight. We've had a pretty good Nick season so far :)

:lol: Jacquie snakes is another epi i don´t know, and i´m so happy now i can see here all the epis from Season 5 ;) and oh yes this night i need handcuffs, so nice epis really. *pheww* now there is the scene what so often posting in Ward, with Nick and Warrick (eating) :lol: sooo cute - sorry Ladys that i´m so agitated this night but it´s soo new for me and so much Nicky here :devil: and what a feeling the next week with the Leather Jacket Jacquie :devil:

Nicky playing in the mud...there must be something wrong with me since i think that's kinda sexy.....i think i need a longer stay in the ward now!!!

:lol: Maryse, there's nothing wrong with you. I'm from Texas and love to see guys out on farms all dirty. This episode was a weird (but funny episode) I really loved the whole 'Baby' and 'Honey' moment between Nick and Warrick :lol: Reminded me of Unfriendly Skies and

WARRICK: Yeah, go ahead, honey. Save my life.

Nick: Excuse me, "buttercup".

:lol: And that look he had when he said 'They all do' :eek:

I wonder is he had fun playing in the pig pen. Maryse, there's nothing wrong with you. I agree with you. :D

Loved the 'baby', 'honey' comments from Warrick and Nick. It did bring back the old days. I miss that sort of thing. They used to do it all the time.

All-in-all, not enough Nick. I think there was less than we'd been getting. I also thought that the whole story line was weird. According to MH (on Entertainment Tonight last night) it really happened, but it was still really weird. :rolleyes:

Susan

Maryse you are not alone in that thought of Nicky playing in the mud. I'm sure you will have lots of company on that one! Oh...the possibilites are sooooooo endless! You have to say that Nicky was looking too hot and too good! :devil: The Ward is a nice place to stay!!!

I'm sure the Ward has lots of pillows! Getting swatted with all of these pillows is quite theraputic. Sometimes we all have to let our inner child out. Oh....my inner child is always out and trying to stay out of trouble. I wish my inner child would take a break!

McStokes you'd better handcuff Stoky before she gets too out of line! We have all seen and experienced the "Nicky Zone" and it can get overwhemling. Those feelings, seeing Nicky walk down the hall.....munching on sandwhiches.....yawning.... *You have now entered the "Nicky Zone". Be prepared to be awed, swept away and captivated by such simple things as leather jackets, tight jeans, smoldering, soft chocolate brown eyes, honey soft Texas Twang, smiles that will have you in a pile of goo. Arms that are made to fall into and to check out muscle tone. Once you check in....you won't check out!*

NikkyJamez, I agree! I love the scenes with Nick and Warrick! I about slobbered...no I did slobber on myself during that scene with them. It was priceless! The cat didn't think it was priceless though! :D Oh yeah!!
That look when Nicky said "They all do" made me just about pass out! Oh....to see the outtakes on that one! I'm sure George had a time! :falls down on both knees and prays for Season 7 on DVD with outtakes:

Hey...I didn't get any cookies!!! Who raided the Ward's fridge? Okay...who put the rubber snake in Nicky's sock drawer? You all have been quite busy!

*dumps mini-Nick pillows on the Ward*

Yup not enough Nick time last night. The scene with Warrick was good. I wish we had more scenes with those two. And the comment from Nick about not dating co-workers :lol: I will gladly wash all the mud off Nick :devil:

The comment that Nick made about the pig farmer in Canada burying his victims in the mud is true. There is a case in court now in British Columbia about a pig farmer murdering numerous girls from Vancouver and burying their remains on his pig farm :(

Been absent from Texan Charm lately, but popping in to throw in my two cents about Nick in Leapin Lizards. I felt so sorry for him digging through the pig pen. I'm sure that was a nasty job. Pigs are really pretty vicious creatures - seriously, they're not cute and they're not dumb. And while there certainly wasn't enough Nick, his presence (and maybe Greg morphing into a lizard) was the only thing that made that horrendous eppy worth watching (I can't bear the thought of checking the eppy discussion thread -- I'm sure the GSRs are lovin' it. Blech).

Haven't watched the new epi yet...should I have a bucket ready in case of a GSR-related nausea?! :D

Pigs...yup they are nasty little critters. I worked on a farm growing up, and they were by far the most vile creatures to deal with. I fell in the pen once trying to feed them, and let's just say I still have nightmares of being swarmed by all the squealing, slimy bastards!

Yup McStokes I think you will need a bucket or two for the GSR s..t. I hope it ends real soon. I don't mind a bit of romance in some shows but not the syrupy kind that GSR brings. Now GE starring in a nice romance that would be a totally different story :)

Great. Thanks for the heads up...can't wait to watch it now *she says with HEAVY sarcasm*

I just can't even begin to tell you how much the Sara character annoys me (and for anyone who likes her, note I said the CHARACTER as in FICTIONAL CHARACTER...I do not know Jorja, and I'm sure she's a wonderful person, I just don't like Sara). It's like watching one of your sneaky, underhanded co-workers, who does everything in their power to get everyone else in trouble and make them look bad, get the holy grail...and that just sucks.

I want Nicky to *cough* get some. He deserves happiness!

well dont woryy girls...something is bound to go wrong with the final epi....but i just hope we get more nicky...wasnt enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back