George/Nick:Texan Charm #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I'm lucky that my hubby likes CSI :). He wanted to re-watch Thursday night's episode again and I sure as heck wasn't going to say NO :) Oh I loved the scene in the bar with Nick holding back the laughter. I wonder if GE knew what was coming in the script or was it ad lib? Either way the whole scene was priceless :)

McStokes don't change professions. What would we do without our endless supply of wardgirl handcuffs. I just bet the guy was jealous that he's not as good looking as GE is :)

Hey there Nicky fans, i'm [/b]Ams[/b] and im obbsessed with Mr Eads atm lol. The fact that he's texan just makes it better, his accent is to die for. Weeeee I love his voice. Uff.

His jaw is smexyness too, oh lord i'm almost drooling just thinkin of it.

Gawd naw, GE does not look old at all. I don't even think he looks his 40 years! No way.

NicknGrissom I read lips very well, even though my hearing is perfect. It was just something I picked up as a kid, and then it came in quite handy on the job. Especially in New York City, where it's pretty noisy all the time...I would sit in the patrol car and tell my partner all about the conversation the two drug dealers were having on the corner! Imagine their surprise when we were able to tell them word for word what had just gone down! ;)

yeah, I actually started on the path to becoming a lawyer...then decided there were too many of them out there! I wanted to be a prosecuter, cuz there was NO way I could defend someone I knew was guilty as sin! So, now I guess I am a prosecuter of a sort!

welcome 19ams87
you will find a lot of George/nick obsesseed people here...i know i am...and i an very happy to have a place to let go of my sanity.... :lol:

Thank McStokes. I'm glad I ask you about that. Don't matter if you can hear or can't hear, you still can read lips, if you can learn.

So what you are saying McStokes is that in this crazy, noise filled Ward, you would be able to know what is going on with a minimum of fuss? Hmmm.....this might have possibilities! Oh...the :devil:ness that just waits below the surface...waiting to be freed! :lol:

Oh....guess what this brilliant, and ever so totally in need of all kinds of help did last week? This gets a 'Smack yourself with your hand' Award. I went to tape CSI last week and put in the WRONG date. I'm living proof that working nights makes keeping the days date very difficult. I had to watch the epi on line! At least my mom was nice enough not to laugh! :D Never a dull moment!

Ahhh.....gonna be a nice day..too bad I have to sleep! Speaking of sleep....I've come to realize that the sporting event on Georgeland is Pillow Smackin'. We all seem to have this down to an art....okay...some more than others! :D

Ah....positive thoughts that I will use the correct date for this week's episode. I really hate watching GE on the computer!

SparkyGirl I agree with you that the sporting event should be pillow fighting. Smacks you across the head with a big fluffy pillow :) I just hope we don't move Georgeland to New York State though. Now McStokes I have nothing against New York but they have banned the Pillow Fighting League. There was an article in one of the weekend papers about the Toronto based league and it said that the league is banned in NY. So McStokes be careful when you smack us with your pillow. We don't want to have to bail you out of jail. We would bail you out, we just don't want to have to do it :)

Oh, man! They banned pillow fighting? Damn...there goes my second job! :D

No...no jail for me thanks! I'd probably see too many people I put there! :eek:

:lol: McStokes sais
Oh yeah...the mighty McStokes sees and hears all! So, be forewarned!
oh that´s great cute :D - But you can´t see us unless we all have a webcam :lol: but better not hmm? And what, the pillow fight banned :eek: ok, but we here further float this in our Georgeland. *grabs a big GE Pillow and smacks McStokes - have you feel it? and hear it?* :lol:

*rubs head* yup...felt that one! Actually, thanks for smacking me because I was about to place a large order from a clothing catalog I just got in the mail...and I really DON'T need to do that! You saved me! :D

:lol: i swear it´s a soft pillow ;) and what do order clothing? hmm nice clothing or what kind of them? involve besides handcuffs? :lol: Every time i´ll saving you McStokes when you need me i´m here :D

Hey McStokes, since you see, hear and know all....are you wearing Greg's Swami hat? For some reason that popped into my head! Or does Destiny have one too??? :) Then again...I think your swami hat would be adorned in handcuffs! :lol:

I had to put my gummy bears in the fridge! It has gotten quite warm and the ones I had in my bag I take to work were melted together! I felt bad for them....ate them anyway! :)

George has such the cutest smile! Visting the pic Ward, I think it was one that Stoky had posted. I can't remember who but I think..... He is wearing a blue shirt...I think it was when they were in Vegas recently. That smile was soooooooooooo cute! Shy, Sweet, man next door kinda smile. Oh...enough to make me giggle in that shy, sweet woman next door kinda smile! :lol:

We are a law bidding Ward! What New York don't know, won't hurt them! :D We will make sure all pillow fighting is done on Georgeland! *grabs one very soft GE pillow, gives the whole Ward a smack. Realizes just how much work it is to smack everyone in the Ward/Georgeland. Uses GE pillow to take a much needed snooze!*

I'm so in need of a vacation! I'm warped! Okay...gotta get dressed!!

where can we get some of those GE pillows ...i know i need one.

anyone for experimentla gummy bears??? my students made them today...they are quite the site but so far i havent been sick...they are quite safe....(i hope)

Maryse there is a big pile of pillows in the corner of the ward. Help yourself :) Grabs one myself and smacks you with one :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back