George/Nick:Texan Charm #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to pop in and say hi! Can't wait until this Thursday :). I've recently bought seasons 1-6 at work, since I can get it for 45% off ;) I only paid like 175 dollars for it, so I bet it's pretty obvious what I'll be doing while waiting for Season 8 to start. Grabs two pillows and whacks Stoky and Jacquie with them and munches on her gummy bears!

Nikky I remember last summer quite well :) Watching the maturing process of GE and Nick. It really is interesting. GE has matured so nicely over the last 7 years. All I can say is enjoy your watching :) Don't miss out on the commentaries. The ones on Snakes and Poppin Tags are worth listening to time and again :)

And that was pretty much the reason I watched Evel...just to hear GE give the commentary! His voice is like honey...all nice and thick, smooth and tasty! :devil:

Jacquie said:
Maryse there is a big pile of pillows in the corner of the ward. Help yourself :) Grabs one myself and smacks you with one :)

pillow fight hein? with GE pillows....i'm in
*hopes we have enough pillows, still want one to sleep with*

Good afternoon girls, I've just watched A Walk In the Park for the first time :) It was bunches of fun, he looks so cute with his glasses, even though they remind me of Harry Potter :lol: Have any of ya'll seen Crowned and Dangerous, George was so cute in his yellow polo sweater. Hits everyone with a large feather filled George pillow.

:lol: hy and howdy SparkyGirl i know which pic you mean ;)Sweet shy Georgy when i see this pic i could be pass out :lol: soo cute

Nikky yes i´ve viewed the Just Walk in the park for awhile, so nice and cute this film really :D he is damn hot and funny boy in it. Crowned and Dangerous :( pity we here in Germany get this film.

*Grabs 2 giant GE Pillow and thwacks SparkyGirl and Nikky *

Stoky said:
*Grabs 2 giant GE Pillow and thwacks SparkyGirl and Nikky *

hmmm sounds like fun....it has been too quite in here tonight, where are all the GE crazy ladies??? I am here!!

*puts out a plate of chocolate chip cookies with GE on it to see if it will bring anyone out of wherever they are*

Sneaks in in the morning and grabs a cookie :) Thanks Maryse. If you can come up with a topic to discuss about GE I'm sure we will all be here :) Some people work crazy shifts around here, as well as some people only come out during the day :) Mind you knowing that GE is not a morning person I suppose we should all be here late in the day :) I hope this makes sense as I have not had my morning tea yet :)

I'm here! Just got off work a little while ago, (it's 9AM here) so...I will grab a cookie and settle in for some lovely pics and good discussion. So...what's the topic this morning? :D

I've watched Monte Walsh also...Shorty...Sigh! I've seen everything he's been in, even Savannah :). I think the only thing I haven't seen is Second String.

Grabs a pillow and whacks McStokes, Jacquie, Maryse and Stoky.

:D hy twacks you´ll with a super, mega giant GE pillow :lol:

oh men Nikky i´m so jealous, i can´t see savannah, men :( i would to like see this serie.

McStokes hmm not new topic? hope to hear soon news from George but it´s quiet and the 8. epi - that´s make me nosi so damn nosi :lol:

You guys are soo lucky. Except for CSI the only thing I've seen with him in it is one episode of ER (and I don't even remember which one). :( I live by seeing everyones caps from everything else. :lol:

Thwacks everybody with a lifesize George Eads pillow. :D

Susan

Blackflag you´re also seen nothing the other films and series *cuddles you* :( hmmm we must look and try to get a way to see this :D

i´ve seen the preview for the new Epi :lol: *muahahaha* Aliens i´m really strained now ;) hope it´s enough Nicky in it, think there are funny comments in it i´m right? oh these Aliens :lol:

blackflag, I stumbled across Evel on accident. I was just wandering down the aisle of Blockbuster and just glancing at the movies and found it sitting there, I missed it when it aired on TNT, so I rented it and ended up purchasing it from them. My mom asked me why I just didn't burn it or put it on a video and I told her that I wanted the box to stare at :lol:

Wacks blackflag with *two* lifesize George Eads Pillows :D

I have in my dvd collection The Spring, Evel Knievel and Monty Walsh. I would like to add Just a Walk in the Park to my collection but I have not yet seen it out on dvd. Hey I would even get it if it was only available on vhs :lol: And Nikky I do agree about the cover of Evel, it's very good to drool over :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back