George/Nick:Texan Charm #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Destiny yea :D thanks and i´ve some good questions, i´ll ask them bit later ;) i´m happy for these. And now i swear look more and intensive the board.

McStokes sry :lol: George in nurse look woah, poor George, but ok, he has beautiful legs and adapted besides the "Flip Flops" :lol:

We'd probably crash the server with all of us trying to get all our questions in! Ward Girls' clamoring over each other to get to GE!

no not when we all rehearse the questions and whenever one of us break ranks, than you make a handcuff winking :lol: and all of us are again alright :D

Imagine if we all gathered in one place in person to meet him! I'd have to bring in the chain cuffs and leg irons to keep us all together! We could all wear Ward uniforms!

McStokes I like the leg iron idea. We'll just sit GE down in a chair and anchor him to it with the irons. That way we could have him on permanent display :lol: And of course he will be all decked out in his nurse's uniform :)

*Stares at the computer screen with open mouth*

Bad Swami go to bed now and stop thinking about Nick attached to chair in nurse's uniform, oh Jacquie you've put quite an image in my head there :lol:

Right Im off before Destiny decides to make an apperance :p

Jacquie *huh* :lol: How dare you say that? :lol: but sure really nice image

yes Swami i´m also off Destinys revenge

;) nigt Ladys and *pssssss* hide you i hear something coming :lol:

I've been checking the spoilers for the upcoming episodes and have a question to pose to you all re: Nick. In your opinion, do you see the writers giving him any worthy story lines from now until the end of the season, or is he going to exist merely as "filler" for the other issues, such as GSR?

How do you think the character will develop from now until the end of this season, and into the next one?

*tries to steer thread back on it's original course of non-syndrome-ness* :D

good thoughts McStokes. unless i missed something, nick has had no storylines this season. hes just there, processes the scene, occasionally finds the evidence that breaks the case and thats it. nothing of consequence has happened, he hasnt been involved in anything important or long lasting. and i doubt he will be in the final 5 episodes.
this season seems to be cath, greg, sara and grissom. warrick and nick are left to whatever screentime is left. for me there is still a lot left unresolved for nick but they arent going to touch it, its been too long. they screwed up big time and they cant fix it now. so ill just wait for next season to get good nicky.
dont get me wrong, theres been quantity this season, but compared to the quality of episodes last year this years nick stories fell short.

i really hope he won't just be used as a "filler" without any real importance of his character. i think he needs some interesting and maybe exciting scenes. why don't they just give him more screen time? and it could be good to let him work cases with other csis, not always only warrick, although the two of them working together has always been fun. it worked, he worked with sara in empty eyes, only for a short time but we had some nice nick-scenes! :) i'd love to see more of it.
and unfortunately i don't really have an idea how his character could develope from now on, because we haven't gotten much stuff regarding him during the last episodes. i think some nicky-related events would be very good and helpful!

Good idea for a topic McStokes :)

I'm hoping we get some closure to the angry and frustrated Nick we saw at the beginning of the season. I'm hoping the writers and tptb don't let us down for the second year in a row. At the same time I have to agree with allmaple and say that time is running out. There are spending too much time on GSR, Greg and the miniature killer sets. The quantity of time for Nick has been awesome this year but where's the stuff. What happened to the you don't trust us Catherine line. I thought we would have seen some fall out from that. I know wishful thinking on my part.

I'm not sure they will, but I hope they will give him a significant storyline. My biggest fear is that they usually have one ep late in the season that he's not in. I'm scared that it would be coming up soon. :( He has had a lot of screen time. Just nothing more significant than finding the right evidence at the right time to break the occasional case.

Susan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back