George/Nick: Texan Charm #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah...ironically enough, it is somewhat funny. I think the part where he sort of rolled over on his side and started convulsing really showed how amazing of an actor he is.

McStokes where did you get the information about his dad. I would be interested in reading it :)

I know one comment GE has stated about the difference between him and Nick is that Nick is fearless.

My favourite scene from GD is when Grissom is trying to keep Nick calm as they try to get him out of the box. eta:It's interesting that after almost 2 yrs have passed since Grave Danger was on we are still finding pieces that amaze us.

Yeah, George said that on the Snakes commentary, didn't he?

I think Grave Danger is such an amazing episode that we can't help but find amazing parts to it. You know what I just noticed two days ago when I watched it with my brother? I hadn't seen this before, but when he's in the prison talking to Kelly Gordon, he actually sheds a tear! In my *extensive* (sarcasm) acting experience, I think that perhaps the hardest thing to do onstage/onscreen is cry. Really. It's hard.

favorite GD, oh many of his acting was phantastic. But sorry i´m also laughing when he´s bumps his head the look was unicate. Then when he´s screeched and wept :( i´d a felt take him in my arms *sigh* and when he awaked the first time in the
trunk, and would to be free himself. And sure the beginning where he was sang the christmas song, also close the end he sang the song adynamic. There are many scenes i like, i sai it, this is the film to start my affection to Nicky and George ;)

and 4ENSIX
I think the part where he sort of rolled over on his side and started convulsing really showed how amazing of an actor he is.
yes many many respect for these, it´s really hard to do and act that.

Do you think we will ever find out what was on the reverse side of the tape. I would particularly like to find out about what he had to say when Grissom said 'no you didn't Nick'. Anyone ever speculate on that?

I think Nick said something like "Grissom... I hope I didn't disappoint you" before Gris said "No you didn't Nick". I'm not good at lip-reading, though ;)

Yeah, he said "I'm sorry...I never meant to disappoint you..." I read lips pretty well, and when I get bored with a tv show I mute it and try to read lips instead!

I think I actually read that his dad was a marine in one of his bios as a DA. I vageuely remember GE mentioning it in an interview as well when he was talking about having respect for people in the military/law enforcement.

Two state trooper friends of mine actually had to deal with him when they were extradicting a fugitive back to TX, and said he was nice, but tough as nails. I was so mad that they got to meet him! I'd be like "here's your prisoner...so...what's it like having George as a son? What was he like as a kid??!" :D

McStokes I can believe the tough as nail part. It comes through when George talks about the incident at home when he and his mom were confronted by a man that wasn't to happy with dad. I think George admires his dad and anytime I've heard him talk about his dad it seems to come across that way. Thanks for the story of the state troopers :)

Sorry! I keep forgetting not everyone is from the US! Yes, each state has a State Police force, then there are usually local County (Sheriff Departments) or Town police forces, then major cities have their own police forces as well. For example, we have the New York State Police, the county I work for now has a Sheriff's Department, a few of the towns in the area have there own town police forces, then where I used to work, New York City, has the New York City Police Department.

Confusing, I know!

softcake said:
Well, now I have to ask a question... what exactly is a state trooper? Some kind of cop?

In one word. Yes :) McStokes will probably explain it better than me but a state trooper is the New York State Police :) I hope this helps :) And the only time I've come across them they were friendly :)

Well, that's good to hear Jacquie! Some of them can get a little high on themselves, but then, that can happen in any police force. Not ME of course! :lol:

Well the only encouter we've had with them was for a speeding ticket on I-90 and that was probably 20yrs ago :)

i don´t now is it ok, new theme? ask you, what do you like mostly at George i mean the eyes, the nose or mouth? i love his cute nose and his mouth. when he´s laughing he has a look like i can´t describe this is so ineffable. And i like his hands, ok i must stop me go into rapture :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back