George/Nick: Texan Charm #6

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Elsie, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OnlyTruth

OnlyTruth Pathologist

McStokes ! You sound like a character from Beavis and Butthead!
    Okay, Marns, let's add chunks of cookie dough. Would adding those little, itty, bitty peanut butter cups be going overboard? I just think of my George-cream as really crazy and over the top.

2. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

We should add some sprinkles and some extra chocolate syrup...

3. Stoky

Stoky CSI Level Two

oh folks, i´ve been not long here :lol: and what i must see
    Destiniy you stay awihle not here ohhh that´s dangerous :lol: ok fun, new thread soon opening yes very quick in these and Syndrom Thread i love this - and btw. Destiny you allways make very good working.

and the ice cream George? ouhhh that´s nice idea ohhh my phantasie folks it´s great, i think not of chocolate, nooo
    i like fruits and vanilla *hmmm* and nuts oh Georgys crunchy (peachbutt) backside *huh* i must stop me[​IMG] no good my phantasies sorry ladys [​IMG]

eta: sorry and *waves to you George* you are so georgeours man and inspirated us. please don´t worry ;) it´s not mean angry

4. SparkyGirl

SparkyGirl CSI Level One

Destiny be careful! Moving can be mentally draining as well as physcially! You can count on us to be good... :devil: :D Besides, McStokes can handcuff us rowdy ones until you return to hose us.

Just how many pairs of handcuffs do you have McStokes? :confused:

Hmmm...suddenly I have this craving for some of that Texan ice cream. Have we lost our minds!?!? Nah....we might have just found them! :) Thought just crossed my mind... there could be an ice cream called "Grave Danger". It would be mint flavored (green) with ants that are chocolate. I'd have to toss in some oreos....or carmel. I so need help! ;)

Yep..that Texan drawl certainly catches my attention! If George ever did one of those books on tapes, I would have no problem relaxing! His voice is like honey, smooth, sweet, thick. *did I just say that? :devil:* Now if I were driving and listening to said book on tape....I'm sure the State Troopers would have to write this one down in the records! :lol:

One more question that crossed my mind....does George sing when he drives? I'm going out on the limb....I'd say yes. Who doesn't??

Time to turn in....Bear cat wants to go to bed. Who am I to argue with a 20lb cat??? I would....but....he would still win!

5. McStokes

McStokes Pathologist

SparkyGirl you are a genius! That ice cream flavor wins my vote, hands down! I love mint choc chip anyway, and if it was GE related...well, that just makes it even better.

Um, let's see...technically I have 2 pair of cuffs, but I can always get more! But I wouldn't cuff my Ward girls...I'd spray you with silly string!!

I definately think GE sings in the car, and in the shower too! :devil:

6. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

:lol: Thanks guys, and BTW TallyHo knows how to use the hose, so.... :D

I will becareful tomorrow is the big day, err hmm I gotta pack :lol: yeah I know "You haven't packed?" but see we fixed and cleaned over there and it won't take but less then a day to pack stuff here, were on a schedule and going step by step, pace by pace. ;) Then soon before you know it I will be back and hopefully Tally will still have hair, or you all will survive which ever comes first. :p

7. Stoky

Stoky CSI Level Two

SparkyGirl :lol: i´ll agree with McStokes really. And yes i think also GE singing in the car definitely
    in the shower or bath *hmmm* i think .... no i hold my noise :lol:

Destiny sais
    :lol: no chance without a hose ok we´ll doing our best :devil: i swear.

8. SwamiCSIaholic

SwamiCSIaholic Rookie

Gd luck with the big day Destiny :) And toodles from me for a bit too, I'm off ta Paris byeeeeeeee

9. Marns

Marns CSI Level Two

Bye, SwamiCSIaholic! *waves* Have a good time!

Singing in the shower? If he only would! I don't sing in the shower, I'm waaay too kranky in the morning.. :lol: It would be cute if he would sing, though. He has a pretty good singing voice. :)

10. OnlyTruth

OnlyTruth Pathologist

Well, we know that Nick sings in the car. I'm betting GE does too. And the shower. Oh, how wonderful would that be, to hear GE singing in the shower.....gotta go, need a cold shower myself right now.
    ETA: have a safe move Destiny!

11. Stoky

Stoky CSI Level Two

SwamiCSIaholic have nice time ;) and big fun

OnlyTruth yes :lol: every time when i stay here need cold shower. Perhaps George take for healthy cold shower, i think he also don´t sing a song or he´s crying :lol:

12. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Now I'm pretty sure that GE sings in the car. I mean who doesn't sing in the car. It's one of the few places that us that can't sing can sing and nobody will hear us. Unless we have the windows open and that's when I don't :) As for singing in the shower who knows but I will be there to hold the mic for him :devil: Oks joins the que to the cold showers :lol:

13. Stoky

Stoky CSI Level Two

Jacquie sais
    :lol: yes correct

14. SparkyGirl

SparkyGirl CSI Level One

I'm thinking Destiny is giving hosing lessons! *smack hand against forehead* Should have known Destiny would have a back up plan!

Hey McStokes I love the silly string idea! It would have to be cheaper than handcuffs! :D We could be occupied for hours! As for the "Grave Danger" icecream idea, I was thinking of the chocolate ants having carmel in them. I'm so totally in need of help! Of course I would have to have an ice cream that was anti-peanutbutter for Nick's dislike of peanut butter. I would so love to know if Nick's dislike of peanut butter was taste or texture related. Unlike Nick, I LOVE peanut butter!

Hmmm....lots of cold showers going on. Well...thoughts of a certain person singing in a shower might be kinda hot. It is early in the morning for me and I have to work tonight. My brain hasn't quite woken up. *remembers Tally knows how to use the hose* What would GE sing in the shower? What would we sing in the shower? Sing in the car with the windows rolled up? :lol: Lately it has been "Daughtry".
    I listen to it on my way to work, hum it while at work and.. okay....I will sing some while in the shower. Then a little Duran Duran. Okay..I'm showing my age!

But GE....man...he looks absolutely edible! Mom still couldn't believe he was 40. He looks good with hair, without hair, with stache, without stache, tight clothes, loose clothes.....I'm sure you all know what I mean!

Okay..time to get some sleep! :devil:

15. Nicky1254

Nicky1254 Dead on Arrival

I love George Eads to pieces..... it drives my husband crazy cause I talk about him all the time lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.