George/Nick: Texan Charm #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to throw in the voice, including the accent. I could just listen all day, even if I couldn't actually see him, I'd still be happy...

Oh, yeah...the voice and drawl are enough to make a woman fall into a faint! Every time I talk with friends in TX I have this big 'ol smile on my face...I just love that soft accent! Then I speak with my friend in Alabama and I'm like "ow, my head! What's with the twang!" :D

Oh yes the slang is so nice. McStokes for a few years i was a short time in a business english school, we have different teacher there, one from Scottland, one from England and one.. yea comes from Texas her name was Beaven, oh so nice the education, i loved it so and now i´m missing.

George´s drawl and his laughing or giggeling so cute and i would to like it to hear every day and time :lol:

I love his voice too. You guys know the part where he sings for Mandy? I recorded it on to my cellphone. I can listen to his voice everytime I want to. And do you guys know that when you listen to the song A LOT you start hearing Marny instead of Mandy? :lol: :devil:

*We interrupt this conversation*

NOTE I have already asked someone to create the Next thread, they will when it hits in the 990-995. I will be offline for a bit (nothings is wrong but I don't know the date I will off), So we set this in place early. I might be back before then (I will be moving), so its just better to be safe then overwhelmed.

Thank you. ;)

*we resume our regular conversation.*

Good luck with the move Destiny. We'll try to behave ourselves well you're offline :D Notice I said try :lol: Have we ever misbehaved ourselves. Lets not get into that :lol:.

Oh I love the accent. I wish GE would do it for cellphones. I would love to hear him say 'your phones ringing' or 'Jacquie you have a call' I could never get tired of the GE accent.

ha ha i could see a problem with that though Jacquie in that non of us would ever answer our phones we'd just stay there listning to it all day :lol:

He should so do adverts on TV more often just hearing that voice everyone would run off to buy the product weather we needed it or not :D

Hi all :D

so what I miss? well I read through and I'll answer some of the topics:

Love too George's eyes, State Troopers are cool, his dad sounds cool, and purple... ignore the last one ;)

I can't wait for new Nicky... I miss him... been working very hard, so tired... must talk in pieces...

hey I also had a topic idea, I saw that Ben & Jerry's had a new ice cream flavour, for Steven Colbert, and it got me wondering, if they made a flavour for George/Nick, what would it be and why?

for me, it would have to be some sort of tropical flavour, because he seems that way :D

(Good idea, nicksarafan2!) I'd definitely say that an ice cream flavour for George/Nick would have to be chocolate if they were doing it after his looks, but if they were doing it after his personality, it would have to be something...(I don't know how to describe it in a way that anybody else will understand me) bright, I guess. Sort of like how lime gelato tastes, except not, because I don't like the taste of lime gelato. Grrr...I don't know how to explain it. Some tropical in a way, I guess, but...oh, whatever. I know what I mean. :D

If they were to make a flavor for George, it would be Double Chocolate Texan Dream or something to that nature! All this talk about George and is giving me cravings, reminds me of being pregnant again :D see you girls.

Oh my Double Chocolate Texan Dream. Oh that sounds so delicious and delightful. The only condition I ask for is this new flavour of ice cream be sent to a chain that has outlets in Canada. As far as I know, Ben and Jerrry's does not operate in Canada.

Ohhhh, a George Eads ice cream. How yummy! The Double Chocolate Texan Dream flavor sounds good to me. I don't know why but I imagine my GE ice cream just full of stuff -- so I think I'd like my version to include chunks of chocolate (chips, fudge, brownie pieces) and nuts. Oh, and I tried to find the Stephen Colbert ice cream at my daughter's request, no luck yet -- so we better plan on producing this ice ourselves. Anyone else have an ice cream maker? ;)

Yes, it was.. :lol: Hi!

Ice Cream.. Double Chocolate Texan Dream? sounds good! And don't forget to put cookie dough in it. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back