George/Nick: Texan Charm #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
for me it's the eyes too. they are so beautiful and they can show any emotion, fear, anger, love, happiness....
i could lose myself in these eyes!

oh yes the eyes the eyes are magician and hypnotically are every time also for me, but his mouth is soo cute and i *omg* :lol: what are he doing with us Wardladys

I'm agreeing with the rollercoaster of Nick's emotional state. And I thought I had a rollercoaster of emotions??!! Nick has me beat hands down. In last weeks epi he raised/yelled his voice to Charlie. I don't ever remember Nick raising his voice. Am I wrong? Does Gum Drops count?

I will say that George has really taken the character of Nick Stokes to another level even if continuity isn't the best and the info on the character is, should I say...not clear? I'm sure the director allow the actors to bring whatever is needed into the character to give it life. I'm sure George is still fighting for the integerty of Nick Stokes. Grave Danger was the starting point. George went way above the expectations in that episode. He rocked!!! George is much more bravier than I would be to be buried and Taritino directing. George thinks he isn't tough? Hate to tell you George...you are tougher than most of us!!

I'm sure George is throwing things in the episodes to say 'hey....the Nick you see isn't the Nick you knew.' I wonder how George reacted to how Nick was written after Grave Danger? There is a conversation I would love to have with him! Would love to know how George would have wrote the character of Nick Stokes. Who wouldn't?? I'd clear a couple of days on my calendar for this!! Just let me know when! :)

stoky just had to ask the question! Just had to make me choose...it is not easy! I mean those eyes....you just fall right into them! Dreamy! That smile! Gidyup!! I just melt! I'd go into shock if he ever smiled at me!

Yep..State Troopers....see lots of em going to work. Lucky for me I'm a good driver and don't do anything bad! ;) Okay...I sing while I drive....and that alone is bad! :lol:

SparkyGirl sais
I'm agreeing with the rollercoaster of Nick's emotional state. And I thought I had a rollercoaster of emotions??!! Nick has me beat hands down. In last weeks epi he raised/yelled his voice to Charlie. I don't ever remember Nick raising his voice. Am I wrong? Does Gum Drops count?
yes i think also and i like his various emotions :) the yelled to Charlie is was fascinated and scared at the same time, (more of them) but i love him when he show us other sides of Nickys charakter. His smile, oh that´s is dangerous and i would be topple down, every time i´m seeing this. :lol: he kills me with his smile

Hey I can actually post. :lol: Internet problems suck! :( It may be either the wireless link or my brothers computer. (figure that out, it's the newest one in the house)

I just love his eyes. They're just chocolate brown puddles. The first time I watched Stalker I found myself just staring into his eyes.

Susan

I can't watch Stalker anymore. It just became too sad for me. I'd rather watch Boom. The part where he hugges Cath, there you can see how brown his eyes are..

McStokes said:
Yeah, he said "I'm sorry...I never meant to disappoint you..." I read lips pretty well, and when I get bored with a tv show I mute it and try to read lips instead!

I thought I was the only person who did this! haha. But she's right--that's exactly what he said. It breaks me down to tears every time I see it, and I see Gris reading his lips and saying, "No you didn't Nicky" It's like, *sob* lol.

and his eyes are to die for. :D

McStokes said:
Yeah, he said "I'm sorry...I never meant to disappoint you..." I read lips pretty well, and when I get bored with a tv show I mute it and try to read lips instead!

Yeah my mamgu (soz thats grandma in welsh) is deaf and so i read lips okay(ish) and thats what he says its quite hard to tell though coz hes sobbing and that constricts the mouth making it harder to read but yeah :)

And OMG it has to be the eyes it's like swimming in chocolate when you look into GEs eyes (not that i have ever swam in chocolate lol) but also his mouth when he smiles it makes my heart melt he has the most amazing smile.

Hi all, mind if I join in?

For me its a mixture of the smile and the eyes. His face just changes completely when he smiles and I love his laughter lines.....and his fit body.....and his cute laugh.....and his nose........and his.....well I could go on all night I think!

We're talking about the special - erm - features? :D
The eyes, of course. If he was mine, I'd handcuff him to a chair and stare into those beautiful eyes for hours ;)
And make him read something to me, because I love that drawl. And the dimples and laughlines!
totalverliebt.gif

There's the handcuffs again. :lol:

The eyes.. Definately. Brown and big. what more can you ask for? Okay, his eyebrows. A guy has to have the eyebrows like GE has. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back