George/Nick: Texan Charm #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning y'all!
Whew, that was some party yesterday! Do you realize that when we started the day we were on page 19 and now we are on page 23! Thanks everyone for a really fun day - love you guys.

Whew what a party that was. I hope George had as much fun as we did :) Onlytruth I did a tally on the number of posts and on March 1 we did 139 of them! Oh yea the ward looks very clean. Love these virtual parties :)

A big thanks to Destiny for letting us party hardy :)

Posted: Thu Mar 01 2007 01:05 PM
Destiny said:
Guys lets watch the time stamps please, it would be much appreciated, don't want to get into that chatting syndrome the cure is worse then the problem. ;)
and Three and about ahalf pages in less then 24 hrs, guys you were reminded about this, slow it down. Party is fine BUT chatting is not.

hallo everyone. seems we were very talkative yesterday!
but who can blame us?! ;) it was a nice party.
now george's birthday is over and he's already 40 years and one day old/young! but he still looks unbelievably hot! :devil:

oh and before i forget it, thakns for the congrats 4ENSIX :D very nice of you!

:lol: Jacquie yes it looks here in Ward really clean, but not in my home oh guys. And yes thanks Destiny for let us have the party, sorry for these half chatting here it´s now over and we have normally. The party was fun and very nice ;)

I hope George has overlaped very well his party :lol: i think he has an hangover this day. What do you think?

*Err..* *bleep*.. I fell asleep half on the computer.. and now I have monitor eyes cause of the THREE pages I had to catch up on! And now I have to go again because my mom and I have to make exercises of mathe (is good word? :lol:) :eek: :eek: I really hate it.

Morning all! And Happy Texas Independence Day! Remember the Alamo!

Had a great time at the party with all of you!

McStokes :D yes party was great and funny you are a great joker :lol: i love this and Happy Texas Independence Day

Marns :lol: is good word and no mathe is not bad it´s really good and you would be seeing in a few years how good it is ;)

Good party last night guys well done *claps in approval* miffed that i wasn't on it for as long as I would have liked but i read throught the posts and yeah it was great :D

Oh and McStokes '*You're all a buncha wackos in that there "Stokes Land!" -my Sarge!*' ha ha ha brillient yay Stokes Land I love it :lol:

Yeah Swami, today her referred to all of us as "loonies." It's suspiciously quiet in here today...did the ward party get broken up by my co-workers and everyone sent to the drunk tank?! :D

Anybody else agree that Nick needs a girlfriend on the show. Warrick has a wife, Grissom has Sara, but Nick has got nothing. I'm not too worried about Greg cause he still has some years in front of him, but I'm starting to feel bad for my man Nick.

mrb105 I don't think Nick needs a girlfriend at all. After all the ward is full of his girlfriends :lol:.

McStokes and all other Texans happy Texas Independence Day :)

Softcake I hope everything went ok at your meeting Friday. We've missed you :)

the poor guy has been like a monk for 6 years :lol: with the nature of the show i dont think anything needs to be onscreen. but a guy like nick being a bachelor at his age? thats a bit of a stretch. i dont think theres any room in the show to actually have someone portray a girlfriend or love interest for him, but if it was just common knowledge that would be fine. like for me its no problem saying that warrick is married and then never touching it again, he just is married. like nick could just have a girlfriend or whatever. if that made any sense at all :lol:

I think that Grave Danger screwed Nick up in a lot of ways, and that may have something to do with his severe lack of girlfriends (with the exception of his wardgirls, of course :D). My speculation is that he's become much more guarded and reserved (note: speculation) and therefore is hesitant to jump into a relationship. Those are just my thoughts though. Who knows? Maybe he went Warrick, realized life was short, etc etc, and secretly does have a girlfriend! :eek:

By the way, allmaple, your banner is the coolest thing I have ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back