George/Nick: Texan Charm #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cartman *sry* :lol: oh that´s soo funny McStokes please my belly get pain ROTFLAHMS

eta: and tears are run up of my eyes

*grab a big very big Pillow and thwacks Softcake * :lol:

Great. Now I can suddenly picture george riding around on a "Big Wheel" and telling folks to "Respect ma authoritaaaaay!" :lol:

OMG. Snorted coffee up nose...then out at screen!! :lol: :lol:

I had the same image, actually, the first time he put those large things on in LLV! I am so tempted to use that line on people when I pull them over or arrest them...just to see if it works! :p

Gosh, I missed a lot here today :D

Now that Keppler (Chippy) is in the picture, I hope to see Nick turning into an alpha male :D I don't know how to explain that, I just think he's always been a little competitive and I guess it must bug him to have a new kid on the block, so to speak ;)

And yes, please bring back the hair! :)

I can see him being all "don't you think you can just march in here to MY turf and take over, there Alvin...er Simon, or are you Theodore?! Chip? Dale? Meh...anyway...I was here FIRST and these are MY friends!" :p
or
"Hey, we have a new initiation here on the Grave Yard shift...it involves a box, some dirt in a nursery and maybe an ant or two...if you can handle it, you're IN!" :devil:

*lol* I like the box thing. They should have done that with Sofia, too :D
But I have a feeling Nick and Chippy won't get along very well... doesn't bother me as long as Nick gets some quality screen time :) And wouldn't it be nice if he just punched the air out of those chubby cheeks? :D
(No, I'm not flaming Liev Schreiber, he's a decent actor, I just don't like Keppler....)

"Ya know...the last guest star we had on here, they made him wear a pig mask and I got to punch him...so, you may not want to tick me off there, chippy!"

(I like Liev as and actor too, so no flaming...or I shoot back! :D)

Yes, and I'll hide behind you, McStokes when someone starts flaming ;) The whole to protect and to serve thing you got going on there.... :D (And NO, I don't think you need more time on the tread mill :D)

The preview for this Thursday's episode looked good. Yes we actually got to a preview. Don't tell the people that regulate Canadian tv that or we may never see one again. I hope we get alot of Nicktime.

I don't dislike Keppler but he needs to lighten up alittle. We don't know his history but the one thing I would do to give him more life is to ditch the suit and dress more casually. Now if we could just get Nick to ditch his clothes and dress even more casually...... :devil:

Jacquie! :eek: Okay, you just said what was on my mind, too ;) I don't mean to discuss Keppler here, but they already gave him a storyline (who is Frank?) they'll follow, so I bet he'll have a lot of screen time the next few weeks... Maybe Nick gets into a beef with him and needs to change his clothes afterward ;)

Is that boy still doing his slow, changing-thing? Say, from that brick red button down and tight jeans to a...blue jumpsuit? :D

I think he should probably shower first though... something like the decontamination scene that Sara and Greg had in 4x4 would be nice. :)

You girls are going to get us hosed with god knows what! :lol:

I would love to see a more assertive Nick, and I would even love to see more of angry Nick. :D I wouldn't mind if it was against Keppler, he was less emotional than Grissom and I didn't think that was possible. :rolleyes:

Susan

How 'bout a hot and bothered Nick that's so lathered up he needs to take a nice, long, steamy SHOWER! I wish we could add in a shower that has lots of glass for us to observe through, but sadly, our boy may not like having the glass around him...heck, or even the audience for that matter!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back