George/Nick: Texan Charm #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah new thread and congrats thanks Destiny ;)

Softcake i sai it "Iconqueen"

let us begin the party :lol:

*grabs a big pillow and thwacks McStokes* :lol:

Yay, elsie is back! :) Hope you had a pleasant vacation and a happy anniversary. We didn't forget about that, and on said day Nick stayed with one of us :D

*takes a few tiny and soft pillows and throws them in the air*

Morning all! Well, I'm going to have to take a pillow and smack someone as I am cranky! Just went to get coffee, after hearing the darn thing finish and come to find out it didn't BREW! Argh!

Now I have to wait for it to cool down and try again...must.have.coffee..right now!!

Wow! A new thread! Gee...bet someones ears are burnin! :D Has Nick ever had a case of hot ears before?

Snow!! I'm in shock! We have snow! Okay...gonna go have a snowball fight with Nick. Bunch those pillows up and get some hot chocolate ready!

Jacquie :D yeah nice link thanks and somtimes we´re standing in this news :lol:

McStokes poor, let you´re time to wake up and drink in rest your coffee ;)

SparkyGirl hy :D do you feel a littlebit better? hope so, but fine you´re back and be carefull with the Nicksnowball fight :lol:

Guys look what i´ve found, it´s a chat over AOL with George Eads but it´s from 1996 - the answers so nice and sometimes so funny but look yourselve ;) i don´t no, do you know this.
here

*grab a big Pillow and thwacks back Jacquie first round - goooonggg* :lol:

OMG that was hilarious! Thanks for sharing Stoky.

How cute is he that his favorite leading lady is his MOM! Love the comment re: having "large hands" *cough* and found it quite interesting that he chose Bill Clinton...given the fact that the Bush family is from TX and his Dad would have probably known/worked with the elder Mr. Bush.

yes indeed he´s so nice with his answers correct and funny sometimes. With the large hands and his great appetite :lol: this is soo funny of him and he makes paused signs and ;) smilie you know what he mean. :lol: he is really soo cute

George must come in here and we must also to invte him friendly to a chat, he like it and it is funny for him.

I'm more convinced than ever that he lurks (and/or posts) here. There have just been too many coincidences with things said here and things then happening on the show (lord, I almost said in real life!)...such as the "go back to tighter fitting clothing" comment, or "loosen up the buttons on the shirt," and of course, the hair!

*waves* Hi George! :D

he should not lurke he should come in :lol: but i think also how you McStokes he lurkes here *waves* howdy George ;) and don´t forget to send me an pn :lol:

Great article and thanks Stoky. I'm not surprised that he voted for Clinton. Don't most in Hollyword support the democrats. The line about his mom is so cute :).She supported his dream to go to LA and all we can say is thanks mom :)

Ah, number 6... That Nicky/George sure does have some staying power, huh? Not a surprise to me really, since I've been here since before the very first Nick thread, as has allstar methinks. :)

Looking forward to many more to come. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back