George/Nick: Texan Charm #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Angry Nick!
obm.gif
Oh yeah, I'd love that! :)
He could take a loooong, not so steamy shower first and then get angry because I don't know why, but TPTB will find a reason, I'm sure :lol:

oh oh :lol: what´s going on here? please i´ve a quest, what do you mean with TPTB? sorry :rolleyes:

"rubber ducky you're the one...you make bathtime oh so fun! Rubber ducky I'm awfully fond of yoouuuu!"

Couldn't you just see Nicky singing!

Stoky TPTB means "The Powers that be", and I'm not sure if I'm right with this, but it's a reference to the show "Angel" where TPTB where almighty.
When it comes to CSI, TPTB usually means writers/producers
(please correct me if I'm wrong, girls)

And thanks to McStokes I'm singing this song right now *sighs* ;)

Yea but singing rubber ducky with visions of Nick in a bath tub or shower :devil: And since none of you have volunteered I will gladly wash his back :devil:Jacquie watch your hand there :D Oops sorry Nick :D

Listen, the Nick shower/nudity would of course be PG13... He would have a nice, strategically placed, small white towel. That's all very above board and on the up and up. Nothing to complain about there... except maybe the towel; but that's another rating category. :p

A small white towel would keep everyone in PG13 land happy, non?
:)

But Baba?! Whatever do you mean SMALL towel?! Surely our boy would need more than a small, white towel... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back