George/Nick: Texan Charm #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, but it's not about what's better, but about what's PG13. :lol: I'm trying to stay within the guidelines. ;)

And I said small white towel because I'm still trying to push the envelope at the same time. FIGHT THE POWER! :lol: Just kidding. Mostly. ;)

Meh rules smules! Who needs 'em...besides, if people followed rules I'd be out of a job!

*waves at Destiny!*

*Waves back* Rules are a necessary, and I know you all don't need me to remind you about chatting, or how to tell if you are, right? ;) I didn't think so.

So, I got home and I'm doing a crossword to try and unwind, and instead I'm giggling like a fool because the first clue I see is "Stir up and feed, as a fire," which had me laughing as I wrote in "stoke."

Then the next clue I see is "Easy Task," which had me really smirking as I wrote in "walk in the park!."

And Grissom would be proud cuz I answered "insect stage after larva" correct as "Pupa!"

See! television IS good for you! *sigh* I love CSI! :D

oh are you KIDDING? :D

Everything I learnt about ANYTHING in bugs I learnt from the G-dawg. I actually was able to have a credible conversation with my uncle, who IS an entamologist (sp?... sad I know) and even he was impressed :D

I've been reading all the Kathy Reich's novels lately and I find I just skip over her explanations of forensics procedures because it's so old hat for me after 7 years of CSI! :lol: Mind you, I keep waiting for her to have that tall, dark and handsome Texan character in her novels, but alas... I suppose one will have to suffice! :)

Forensics makes CSI interesting. Nick Stokes keeps me coming back for more! :D

Oooh. New Nicky fan! And a Canadaian one at that! Welcome :D
*thwacks newbie with pillow* Um... sorry. Nothing personal ;)

BabaOReilly said:
Forensics makes CSI interesting. Nick Stokes keeps me coming back for more! :D

Wow, face towels, face clothes... You girls do have active imaginations. ;)

Baba your quote says it all in my opinion. Ahhh, that texan charm works on me everytime....

on a side note, softcake your signature is making me laugh. I think it's the word 'troll' that is funny, or I just have a strange sense of humour. And, weird but true, I had a dream about your change of name last night, I thought I had imagined it but it really has changed. Freaky. :eek:

Elsie you're the first one to notice I dropped 70 :lol: I told T-Bonz that it'd make me feel old, and so it disappeared just like that ;) But it's creepy that you dreamt of me :lol:

^I noticed it straight away when I got back. Yes it is creepy that I dreamt about you I know. If it helps Stoky was in the dream too and I kept getting your name wrong and you were very angry.... :lol:

Anyway, back to Nick, who sadly has never been in any of my dreams.... ;)

Elsie :lol: Stoky was too in your dream? yes sure i´ll changing my name from Stokydream to Stoky, but until now, no answer :eek: hmmm.

back to Nick/George i´ve many dreamed of him :)

Lucky you, Stoky
Last time I dreamt about George I was basically complaining to his manager, because he didn't return my calls and refused to marry me :D

*waves at George* We still need to talk about that, honey!
totalverliebt.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back