George/Nick: Texan Charm #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
:D

Let's just say it might refer to a certain Texan's stamina...in between the sheets...

Man, all I can picture is Nick's innocent face in Nesting Dolls after discovering the website with the mail order brides...he's the picture of innocence when he doesn't understand the innuendo Warrick and Catherine are dishing out about them not speaking English. :lol:

Whoops *blushes* Okay, I get that :D Though I thought you would call it "standing power", but that's because I'm German and there's this language barrier *bats eyelashes* :cool:

McStokes said:
Don't play all coy with me Softcake! I know your mind is playing with mine in the gutter! :lol:
:D
* softcake's mind thwacks a pillow at McStokes' mind* Damn, am I that obvious :lol:

:lol: McStokes sais
Take a look at your avi...that's the look I'm giving you right now!
funny very funny and when i look of your Avi McStokes it´s to be a good match :lol:

I'm pleading the fifth. :) I have no knowledge of the aforementioned beyond PG13 activities.

Waah! Thread almost disappeared. *bumps it up again*
Let's discuss what we discuss next :)

*piles up some pillows and makes herself comfortable*

hmmmm...
Since GE says he likes to constantly change Nick's character, what do you think we can expect next from our Nicky? After looking at the preview for the upcoming epi, I'm wondering what's in store for Nick next.

...discuss amongst yourselves! :)

Well, from what I saw, it looked like Nick was taking charge a bit. That could be interesting :)

I'm all for angst (it means we get more screen time with our boy) but I'm really hoping he doesn't go too far over the line with Cath! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back